Chapter 25: Bed

This is why I wanted names for comments earlier, lol.
Obviously this is for fun none of these are to be taken seriously
______________________________________
Clay POV.

“You wanting some ice cream?” I asked, standing up. We had just finished our third movie and our snacks were running low. George didn’t respond, and I looked over to see his eyes shut and breathing uneven. He was asleep. I smiled at the sweet sight, he was laying there and hugging a pillow to his chest.

With a small smile I turned off the TV. The movie marathon was for him and so there was no point continuing it if he was asleep. I lifted him up, carrying him (with the pillow) up to my bedroom, since I said he could sleep in there tonight.

Niki was in her bedroom. She had come down to say hi earlier but other than that she was just hanging around up there. Now though it had gotten quiet and the lights were all off. It seemed as though she was asleep now, but maybe she was watching a movie or something.

He woke up when I laid him down on the bed, his clothes looked uncomfortable yet I didn’t want to break his boundaries by taking his clothes off to change him. Tiredly the brunette blinked at me. “Clay?” He asked, his voice somewhat quiet and sleepy. “What time is it?” I watched as he rubbed his eyes, not answering him for a few minutes as I went to grab stuff like some clothes to change into.

“Clay?” He repeated, sitting himself up with his hands gripping at the fabrics of my bed. “Is it like midnight?” As he asked the question he glanced out the window
“It’s past midnight.” I told him. “You fell asleep so I carried you up here. I was just about to go back downstairs for the night.”

He watched me for a few moments as I continued to grab stuff. “You can get changed if you want.” I told him. “I brought your backpack up and I’ll be out in a minute.”
“Wait Clay, this feels wrong.” George said, seeming much more awake. “This is your bed, I can’t let you sleep on the couch while I’m up here.”

“George, it's fine.” I responded. “You are a guest so you deserve to be in the guest room and not on the couch. Plus, you have been through so much, today alone. I think that you deserve to be in a bed tonight.” He watched me for a few moments before grabbing my hand.
“Please.” He said softly. “Stay.”

“Stay?” I questioned, confused as to what it was that he was wanting. I pulled my hand away, brows furrowing in confusion.
“This is your bed, so you should be sleeping in here.” He explained. “If you want me to sleep in here as well then we can just share a bed. We’ll make a pillow wall or something.”

It felt easier to agree with him than argue at this time at night, plus I was feeling really tired. So I nodded, grabbing my clothes so I could go change. It took a minute or so and when I had returned he had tiredly switched his shirt and had pulled off his jeans. The brunette’s hands were plumping pillows that he was putting down the middle.

Neither of us spoke as I moved over to my side of the bed. He just said one word as I settled down. “Thanks.” I smiled at him.
“No problem.” I replied. He blinked slowly over at me while looking over the pillow barricade that he had made. It was a cute sight, but then his eyes fluttered before shutting themselves.

It seemed that he swiftly fell asleep while I looked over at him. Even with the bright light coming from the bedside table he had fallen asleep. I thought it was quite cute, taking a few moments to admire the curled up Brit as he destroyed the barricade by pulling one of the pillows to his chest. “You are so cute.” I muttered, my voice even lower so that he and the camera wouldn’t be able to hear what I was saying.