Dessert

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol, and injury. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

"She want's you to come see her tomorrow night?"

I felt my heart rate pick up at Shuri saying that I was unsure if I had heard her right.

"She really said she wanted me there?"

I was skeptical because she had just told me she wanted me gone.

"Yes, she said it's your choice, but she would like you there."

"Thank you..."

"Transportation will be provided."

"I was just going to ask that, thank you." I shut off the screen and walked over to the bed laying down on it.

I missed my doll and I missed my daughter, I would love to see them again, I hated being separated from either of them, I just hoped she would be willing to talk some things out with me. And maybe she would come back to Wakanda with me.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

When I got to her crib and looked in she stopped crying when she saw me but she started to pout and raise her arm, instantly I picked her up.

"Hey kiddo."

I cradled her against me.

"I missed you." I looked up at her as she came into the room, my heart melting as I remember that this beautiful women before me is technically my wife.

"Is she hungry?"

She smiled and looked at me holding her.

"No, she just wanted to be held." I looked around, realized that I wasn't greeted by Thor.

"You are here alone?"

She smirked. "Yep, Thor and Love are gone for the next little while, so I have the place to myself."

I walked back and forth walking with her, gently rocking and bouncing her in my arms. I felt my heart race when she put her hand on my bicep.

"I'll get dinner ready; can you rock her to sleep, she's being fussy and I think she will enjoy having you lavish her with attention."

I beamed, she was trusting me with her daughter and giving me a job, I felt kind of like a father, something I had always wanted to be, and I was more than happy to lavish her with attention.

She left the room, after a moment I heard some sizzling and could smell some steak cooking, I felt my mouth start to water, but I turned my attention to Amberle, started to softly hum a song my mom sang to me.

After a while I was shocked to see her close her eyes and relax, I could sense the trust she had in me, I walked her over to the crib and as gently as I could I laid her down in it, she kept sleeping.

I walked back into the kitchen and almost swallowed my tongue, she was cooking dinner, in a small black nightdress.

She looked over her shoulder at me.

"It's not like you haven't seen this before."

"Ummm, it's not that. It's just that I never thought I would see it again." I blurted out...I saw her smirk.

"Come and help me pate the food, I'm starving."

I walked over and playfully asked.

"This food looks so good, and smells amazing, what's for dessert?"

"You can have me if you want, otherwise I have the stuff to make root beer floats."