Move

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

Looking away you felt like you wanted to cry, Bucky leaned down and kissed your shoulder.

"What is it? Am I hurting you?"

You drew in a very deep and unsteady breath, shivering – he continued to move against you anyway. "You said you didn't want it to be like this, does that mean you didn't want me?" You whimpered, looking away from him.

You knew that it was a childish thought on some basic level, and you had never been this insecure, not for a while, so you chalked it up to pregnancy hormones.

He buried his face in your shoulder as he came, it was a familiar and comforting feeling, he made you take it until he was finished, then slowly he pulled himself out of you, laying down next to you on the bed.

He put his hand on your bump and looked at you, rolling over you faced him.

"That is not what I mean, and you know that baby, I want you, you are one of the few things that I have wanted, but it is not the future I imagined."

"Do you want some nice 1940's housewife kind of girl?"

He let out a laugh and sat up, wrapping a blanket around me I stood up with him.

"I'm not going to lie, the idea and the thought is appealing to me, coming home to you each night, but alas, we both know that isn't going to happen." He teased.

You were not sure what to make of his stance on the matter, you were not upset, not by any stretch of the imagination, but it did highlight the difference between him and Steve again.

"Get dressed my love, we are going to land for a little bit shortly. I think there is a nice seaside town with a hotel a few miles away."

"Where are we?"

"We will be landing in Norway, you dress warmly."

You nodded you realized you were going up and over.

"Why are we not going straight over the ocean? And I thought we were going to Wakanda."

He looked very sheepish.

"We need to stop at The Avengers compound."

"I hate flying Bucky."

"I know, I know, we will stay there for a little bit then return to Wakanda, please my love, we need to take care of some things before we move to Wakanda."

"Move?"

"Yeah, it will be the safest place to give birth and monitor our daughter, at least I the early months."

He let out a sigh and looked up at you from the flight deck, giving you a soft and loving smile, the expression softening his face.

"Honestly I hate flying over water, if something happens, I want to find a safe place to land with you."

You nodded, that was logical, you felt warm inside at how much he wanted to protect you and your unborn child.

After taking a deep breath you felt your whole-body shiver suddenly, looking over your shoulder you felt like someone was watching you, it had been following you since Egypt.

It was so strangely unsettling how persistence it had been for you. You refocused your attention to Bucky.

"Thank you, flying is making me and the baby upset, it's the choppy air."

Putting a soft hand on your stomach you walked back to the area where your clothes were, you cleaned up the mess he made of you then got dressed, you hoped where you were staying had a nice shower, because his cum drying on you might start to get itchy.

You felt like you were starting to submit to the idea that you would never see your husband again, and that broke you more deeply then you were willing to show.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I sighed and leaned back in my chair; he was taking the long way back home, clearly because he was staying over land as best, he could – typical Bucky.

I noticed they were making maneuvers to land, I looked at my own navigational map. We were flying over Finland.

I knew it was because my girl might be having an upset stomach, she had a rough go some nights if the winds of the Nile rocked our boat. Did Bucky even know how to properly take care of someone who was pregnant?

I made a move to land behind them. They were not going to Wakanda, I realized this when we went the opposite way. I would follow them till the end of the earth if that is what it took. I hated the idea of him holding the child before me.