Wait

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. 

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships – trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

"Ok, so you and her are married and Bucky came and took her." Sam added, I narrowed my eyes at him, he seemed like he was clueless to what Bucky had done.

I had contacted him shortly, I had been to far away from help, and I wondered how much he knew about what Bucky had done, and if it was Bucky or The Winter Soldier we are dealing with.

"I know that he cares about her, I think The Winter Soldier has been sedated in him, I really don't think she is in any harm, but I will try and find them..."

"No I will find him." I growled running a hand though my hair, I was pissed, I wanted my fucking wife back in my arms.

"Steve... it's his baby she is carrying, you can't harm him" Sam muttered.

"She is my wife..." I growled at him, he looked taken aback.

There was a pause between us.

"Do you judge me for marrying her?" I asked suddenly, he seemed taken aback by the question as well, but seemed to really think it over, I wasn't sure why I cared about his opinion.

"You can do what you want, but Steve, why on earth would you take her from Bucky." He sighed.

"Is that what you think I did, I didn't force her to marry me."

"You might not have, but you still kind of took advantage of her."

"I was protecting her..."

He got closer to the screen and gave me a serious look.

"Semantics Steve and you know it." He growled, I turned away from him, I knew that I wasn't his Steve, but I was still him, I was still a fucking man, and I loved her.

"I can't let her go back to him."

"I don't want to see either of you hurt."

"I don't know if either of us will be able to accommodate that...I'm sorry Sam..." I shut of the TV, dropping myself to the ground.

I had stashed a hovercraft near the pyramids and used the cloaking device, I had forgotten about it and then realized I would be able to find her with more ease, I got up and laid down on the cot in the back, I was exhausted, I had been up to much.

--- Your Point of View ---

"Fuck I love you... I have missed this; I have missed you..." He growled but with a bit of despair and kissed your neck... he had been touching you the whole time and not, fucking you.

"Why are you not... why are you..." You stammered, looking down shyly for some reason that you couldn't tell him what was going on.

"I'm not ready, I know you are but I am not, you broke my heart..." He said this softly and you felt your heart break at the words.

You looked away.

"I'm sorry..."

"I know you are..."

He moved off of you and you looked up at him hurt and unable to figure out what to say with him.

"I'll get us some water, and maybe some food..."

"Can you get me some saltine crackers..."

He looked at you and tilted his head.

"Stomach."

"Yeah, when I get uptight, the baby moves and that makes my stomach upset."

"I'll go get that..." He leaned down and kissed your stomach. "I'll be back you two, do not leave."

With that he left, you turned and looked away from the door, doing your best not to burst into tears, you knew that you had NO right to be mad that Bucky was hesitant, but his rebuff did hurt you – even if you deserved it.

You waited patently for him to return.