Armor

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

"So you are saying that she is in Asgard?"

"That is what we are thinking, but we don't want to go barging in there, because we are sure that she went willingly."

I shook my head and looked down, putting my head in my hands.

"I don't understand why she left me; did Steve go with her?" I was scared of that answer, I knew he was here – but I thought that she had picked me.

Shuri shook her head. "As far as we know he hasn't left and is just as distraught as you are."

"His feelings mean very little to me - I want to go there and drag my daughter and her home where I can keep an eye on them."

Shuri came over and put her hand on my shoulder.

"You should let her come back to you of her own mind, she loves you – just give her time, I have seen it in the way that she looks at you – she will come back."

Quietly she left the room, I was left with my own thoughts, I didn't like her leaving like that – and I have done my best to fight the darkness that is ever present in my mind – maybe I really should stop fighting it.

--- Your Point of View ---

You woke up a little bit confused at your surroundings as you have the past few nights, memories came back to you and you sat up, looking at the crib that was by your bed.

Amberle was gone.

You were not panicking but you did want to track your child down, you walked into the front room, seeing Thor holding her, and Love playing with something at the other end of the room.

You walked closer to them, looking at her, you let out a laugh.

"What on earth is my child wearing?"

With a start Thor turned around and a smile crossed his face.

"Morning, I fed her – you looked so exhausted I thought it would let you sleep in."

"Thank you, but again, what have you dressed my child in?"

"This is nice Valkyrie outfit – think it looks very nice on her, very fitting."

You walked forward, she was dressed in a tiny little robe – with armor. Tiny little armor. She saw you and smiled, she didn't seem to be bothered by it, and she did look cue in it – did they make them that small?

There was a knock at the door, in tantum all four of us looked at the door.

"Are you expecting someone?" I asked.

"No." He transferred your daughter to one arm and walked over, opening the door, turning so your daughter wasn't in the direct line of sight from the person at the door – you appreciated that.

"Rodgers... I thought you were..."

"I'd hug you but I'm from a different timeline where we never really got on well – I'm here to see my wife and my daughter." You swallowed at hearing his voice.

Thor stepped back and looked at you, giving you a 'uh what do I do' expression.

"I guess you can come in...I had a feeling one or both of you would be tracking me down at some point." You sighed.

Instantly Steve walked over to you and pulled you into a hug, you had gotten so used to he comfort of being in his arms that you simply just gave into it.

"How did you find us?" Thor asked gruffly.

"I saw you land and take her away."

"And you did nothing to stop me?"

You wondered why he just let you go and did nothing to stop you, you would have assumed he would be after you.

"Because I knew that she would be safe with you and Thor – and I wanted you away from Bucky."

"What do you mean 'safe'?" You down toned your voice on the word safe because you couldn't use sarcastic air quotes.

"It's hard to explain..."

Steve looked at you, then looked at Amberlie.

"She is beautiful...may I hold her?"

You nodded to Thor and he handed her to him, he smiled widely down at her, instantly the hard lines of his face that always seemed to be there disappeared and his face softened.

"You look good in armor kiddo..."

He started rocking her gently and moving around the room, making faces at her, after a while he looked up at you, giving you what you could only call a soft expression.

"She is beautiful – you make beautiful babies."

You had to turn your head and look away, because tears were starting to come to your eyes at the praise.