For You

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Steve's Point of View ----

I took some time to reflect on my feelings for her and for Peggy.

I was a very single-minded guy, and I wasn't this timelines, Steve. It was clear that I was a more flawed man.

But I couldn't go back to my time, that time has been 'pruned' as far as I know, so I am stuck in this timeline and I had to make the most of it.

And fuck I wanted her – I wanted her and that baby growing in her, I knew that it wasn't the 'noble' thing to do, hell it was 'very non- Captain America' of me to want her as much as I do.

I would always be around, a shadow in her six.

I thought about what I planned on doing.

I made a decision to keep my distance until the baby is born, Bucky clearly had the right idea to take her to Wakanda to give birth to the baby. I had been a fool to think that I would be able to take care of it myself.

I was shocked when I got an alarm on the control console, Bucky's aircraft was on the move.

--- Your Point of View ---

You started to sob, and Bucky looked up at you.

"What is it? Did I hurt you?"

You shook your head vehemently. "I'm sorry, my stomach is hurting again." You whimpered, as much as you were trying to not focus on the pain that was going up your stomach.

You turned and curled up in a ball on the bed, he pulled the covers over the two of you, then using his bionic arm he pulled you closer to him and held you against his chest.

"Let's get some rest, we will fly tomorrow."

Suddenly you found yourself shivering, he pulled back and looked down at you worried.

"I need to get you to Wakanda." He got up and dressed rather fast, putting things that he had around the room in his pockets.

"But you need to go to the Avengers Compound..."

"I'll drop you off then go back to the compound...come on baby – up you go."

He picked you up after he wrapped the beds quilt around you, he carried you down the stairs with relative ease, still holding you he told the people at the desk to charge the card for two days and to charge to replace the quilt - but we were leaving now.

You realized that you were basically naked under the sheet, the people at the desk didn't ask questions as Bucky walked out into the night air, you shivered even more in the cold, he held me closer.

"It's alright, you are alright." Your stomach was more unsettled because he was moving fast, he made it in what had to be record time to the aircraft.

He walked in the back, setting you down on the mattresses in the back area of the hovercraft, he got to the front, pushing some buttons you felt the aircraft rise, then there was a hum, signaling that the cloaking device was on.

You could feel the craft moving and rising.

After a moment Bucky came back to where you were, he handed you water and a bag, you looked at the bag and saw it was trail mix.

"Eat, we are on our way to Wakanda, non stop so we will get there in a few hours."

"Thank you."

He knelled down in front of you, he put his hand under your chin and made you look up at him.

"You and our baby are the most important thing to be now...I will kill for you."

He leaned forward and put a fierce kiss on your lips, then pulled back and walked to the front of the hovercraft and did something on the computer.