Intriguing Question

Authors Note: The song above reminds me of this story - especially when dealing with The Winter Soldier.

I listen to it  a bit when writing this story, just thought i would share it as it inspires me, and not just because it's my favorite book series/TV series lol. Thank you all so much for reading, have a wonderful week.  

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

(4 Days Later)

You were in the hovercraft, Bucky... The Winter Soldier had put a twin size mattress in the back for you, because it was going to be a long time to get there – and he wanted to make sure you were comfortable during the flight.

"What are you not telling me. Why are you only traveling over land?"

You could hear him talking to Sam over the com link in the aircrafts computer, you sat up listening, he really did do a fucking scary impression of Bucky.

"You know how I feel about the ocean, and look, her and I, we need some time together, honestly Sam, I have just been through so much I need this time away – plus you know how we feel about each other."

"But why Russia?"

"Because she said that she wants to know everything about me, she wants to see where it happened."

"Are you sure YOU'RE okay with it?"

"I have to face my past at some point, she will be safe with me."

"I...I can't believe that I am going to ask you this, are you taking her against her will?"

You leaned back against the wall, you were listening in and that question made you take pause, was he taking you against your will?

Not really, you wanted to be with him, but you missed the other man – you missed Bucky, and you were horrified that you were starting to fall in love, genuinely with this man, The Winter Soldier in him.

And yes you wanted to see where it happened to him, where they made him into this monster, this man who was starting to take over your heart.

You got up off of the bed, your stomach was feeling kind of woozy, and you grabbed The Winters Soldier's leather jacket and putting it on you walked to the front.

Sam gave you a smile, he was on the side screen.

"He didn't take me against my will, you need to stop worrying about us so much Sam."

"Alright, keep in touch..." Our eyes met, you could tell that he was unsure and you tried to give him as reassuring smile as you could, the screen when dark.

You felt his hands around your waist as he turned you to face him and kissed you fiercely, he pulled back, you whimpered and your lips chased his for a moment.

"I told you to get some rest."

You put your hand to your stomach, his eyes narrowed, he glanced down.

"Is everything alright with her?"

"Can, can we land for a while, traveling like this is a bit much for my stomach."

He nodded and when to the front, putting something in the computer, you walked up and sat in the seat next to him, pulling your legs up to your chest.

"We will be landing in Lanark, Scotland in about 30, we can get some food there and spend the night in a hotel if you like..."

"Thank you. Our child would be more appreciative of that then I am."

The two of you sat in silence for a long while.

"Will I ever see Bucky again, are you even capable of bringing him back."

You asked in Russian. The Winter Soldier let out a sigh, replying in Russian.

"The more intriguing question is, do you want him back – without hesitation?"

"I hate you."

"The line between love and hate is very thin, I see how you look at me."

You left the chair and when back to the mattress laying down, your feelings were conflicted.