Loki

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

It might have been light out but there was a small fire in the fireplace, you realized that the old pot belly stove was on, and pans were on top of it.

It gave you a very rural kind of vibe, you had cooked on an old stove like that before - and the cast irons looked well seasons and easy to cook with.

Walking into the front room you saw a note on the table, slowly you walked over and sat down reading it.

Doll -

I am going to get you some new clothes and a treat for this afternoon, there is food so please cook us something to eat, I will be back soon. I hated leaving you but you looked so warm and cozy.

Yours,

Bucky

You gulped when you saw that he used the term 'Yours'. And he ask asked you to cook for him, you got sexist vibes from that.

Then you humorously realized and remembered that Bucky was technically from the 1940's - so maybe that had something to do with it you were willing to guess.

Regardless you liked the idea of having some kind of classic domestic relationship with Bucky - you had an idea if you were to have a serious relationship with him - the dynamics of domestic expectations would fall somewhere in the 1950's.

You got up and were just about to drop the blanket - thinking that if you cooked naked it could scandal him when he came back, also thinking you need to wash his dry cum from your legs, someone cleared there throat from behind you.

"I wouldn't drop that right now if I were you..."

You screamed and turned pulling the blanket closer to you.

Leaning against the doorway was Loki, it took you a moment to recognize him because he was wearing a normal human suit, he didn't look like the pictures of the 'God' that he portrayed himself as.

"What the fuck? How did you, why did you, I'm naked under this." You stammered, he shook his head and laughed.

"As I said, don't drop that blanket, we need to talk... sit."

The way he said it you obeyed, when you settled into the seat you let out an annoyed sigh.

"You and your brothers are really annoying, do you do this often? Just pop in whenever you feel like it."

He rolled his and sat down across from you.

"You need to leave Bucky."

You narrowed your eyes, was he being fucking serious?

"I don't like being told what to do, and I might just do the opposite to spite you - but I'll play this game, okay, why do I need to leave him?"

"Because you are in danger."

"I'm in danger?"

"Yes...look I can't tell you to much, but being with him is dangerous."

"I clearly know that, he killed my brothers, I'm assuming you already know that, trust me I can handle him Loki."

He gave you a very pensive and annoyed look, but you could tell that he was somewhat impressed by you and smirked.

"I see why Thor likes you..."

"What do you mean by that?"

He looked over his shoulder, then pulled a pad out and opened a door behind him, it was orange.

"This conversation isn't over...I wasn't expecting his back this soon." He walked though it and it closed behind him, I was left there with my mouth hanging open in shock.

"Hey baby doll... is everything alright."

'No' Your mind answered. Yeah that wasn't normal, why the hell had Loki just come and seen you, wasn't he supposed to be fucking dead?

"Yes, uh...I'll take a shower and get breakfast started for us, I just woke up."

You started to get up and go to the bathroom when he walked in front of you and stopped you, you looked up at him, his beautiful blue eyes were wide.

"Are you alright after what I did to you last night... I came in you, I know that could carry consequences and I want to make sure..."

Yeah you were not ready to even go there. You got up on your tip toes and kissed him. The kiss turned his attention away from what he was saying.

"Will you wash my hair in the shower? I'll give you a shave in return." You needed a distraction and you wanted to distract him, you wanted to be close and naked with him.

He gave you a smile and laughed. "I would be crazy not to take you up on that offer." He gently pushed you towards the bathroom.

You were scared you were going to have an emotional meltdown, to many things have happened and it wasn't even mid-morning.