What's Your Name?

--- Your Point of View ---

"So I am going to lunch I guess he isn't going to come today."

Vicky smoothed her blonde hair and pouted as she got up.

She was the daughter of some diplomat, beautiful, stunning, and alright at her job, but she has an annoying obvious crush on Mr. James Barnes.

He was scheduled to take a tour of the new Avengers Compound, because, well, he's an Avenger now.

"Will you cover for me?" She asked turning to you as two other girls met in the front area, they never asked you along. You nodded and she and the others left.

You sighed and got back to work at the desk, looking over files.

You didn't hear anyone come in and you looked up startled when someone cleared their throat.

Without moving your head you shifted your eyes up to see James Barnes standing there.

"I believe you have a working badge for me?"

"Yes I do."

You stood up and grabbed it from the safe below the desk and handed it to him.

"Your badge James."

You handed it, he took it with his normal arm and you ignored the other one.

"Uh, it's Bucky..."

"Sorry sir, they are expecting you in the room to the left behind me."

You were shocked that he didn't move at all, finally you lifted your head to look at him, he was looked at you a bit to closely.

That unnerved you.

You had a reason to hate many Avengers. Thor's egotism got your parents killed during the time when Loki first came to earth, your best friend and fiancée was killed by Tony Starks arrogance when he made Ultron. And this man...the Winter Soldier killed your brothers - you were triplets.

You were being forced to look at the man who killed your brothers for longer than you liked.

"Is there something else you need sir?"

"Do I not get your name as well?"

You looked down at your name badge - it was clearly written, you gave him an exacerbated looked and introduced yourself.

"Nice to meet you, how long have you been workin..."

He started to ask but Vicky came back and instantly walked up to him.

"Hi Bucky welcome..." She greeted getting in what felt like to close to him, she offered to take him to where he was needed.

"I'll see you around..."

You looked up seeing his blue eyes looking at you with interest.

"Have a good day Sir..."

Annoyed you grabbed some papers that needed to be filed and left the desk, before you turned down a side hallway you looked back, seeing him looking at you.

What the hell?