Thor

Chapter Warning: Sexual content and BDSM

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I handed her the flowers doing my best to not glance to the side. I did my best to focus on Vicky, she blushed and took the flowers.

"Thank you so much Buck, why are theses for?"

"Simply flowers for a beautiful women, so, what are you doing tonight or this afternoon?"

"Nothing that I can't cancel - what did you have in mind?."

I looked her up and down, to her it must have seemed that I was checking her out, but I really

Honestly I didn't like Vicky, looking at her more closely I realized that she simply looked...fake? I know that sounds awful and it's not even a good description.

Maybe plastic - was a better word to use to describe her.

"You know I've been having some trouble finding good places to eat and drink, most of my 1940's haunts are closed down...think you could show me around?"

Vicky giggled, fuck how much make-up was she wearing? I wondered what she 'really' looked like under all that makeup.

"Sure, um...can you cover for me while I show Buck around?"

I flinched when she said the name 'Buck' again, it didn't sound right coming from her mouth.

She asked her eagerly, I didn't look over, even thought I was tempted, I would lose me nerve if I looked at her.

"Sure, have fun you two..."

There was tension in her voice, that was what I was going for, that tension, Vicky moved from around the desk and I offered her my arm, I wasn't exactly looking forward to this, but I've done worse.

However I would rather be having the other quite beautiful girl I just left behind, on her back, begging for my cock and confessing what she is hiding.

She would come to me now, in time, she may resist for a while but in time she will come to me.

--- Your Point of View ---

You watched in annoyed disbelief as Bucky and Vicky left the building.

You narrowed your eyes and got back to what you were doing, you know EXACTLY what he was doing, but you had no idea how to respond or react to it, not to mention what his reasoning is.

You simply focused on your job, you kept on thinking about him cumming down your throat - while holding your hair and forcing you to swallow it, and hell the taste of him.

'Was it a weird super soldier thing that made his cum taste so good, or was that just because I'm a slut for him apparently?' Your mind questioned.

"Did I just see Bucky go with Vicky somewhere?"

You jumped, annoyed that Sam had managed to sneak up on you like that.

"Uh, yeah, lunch date or something."

"I thought the two of you were dating."

You didn't even turn to look at him.

"No we are not..."

Grabbing you shoulder Sam turned you in the chair to look at him, his expression was severe and somewhat annoyed, you looked up at him as innocently as you could.

"Did something happened between you two that made things change? As far as I know he is far from interested in Vicky."

"I...I don't know how to answer that..."

And the thing was you didn't, what were you going to tell him. 'Oh yeah your boy Bucky throat fucked me yesterday and came down my throat then left me and now he's trying to make me jealous for reasons I haven't figured out by asking out Vicky...'

"Seriously, don't dodge the question, what is going on..."

You gave him what had to be an exasperated look.

"I'm not dodging the question Sam, you actually don't want to know..."

There was a huge bang and the entire building shook, you stood up looking alarmed out of the window, there was a huge lighting strike, and someone landed with heavy footfall on the ground.

Thor walked into the building and right up to the front desk, lighting bolts still coming off of him and he was holding Stormbreaker in his hand.

He smiled at Sam and then turned his eyes to you, tiling his head.

"Your new..."

Seriously Thor decided to drop in now? You were kinda dealing with something at the moment.