Kasha

Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, brain washing, roughness, possible physical injury and death with possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You stammered and Bucky smiled at you, gently he lifted you up in his arms and started carrying you off of the aircraft.

You really were curious if you had just had a really strange dream.

You looked around, there was a nice airstrip and building all around.

"Where are we Bucky."

He let out a laugh.

"Bucky, where have you taken me." You demanded a little bit more harder, but you knew that he was in charge here.

"We will be staying in a small house just outside of Vyatskoye Russia, it's private and secluded."

He set you down by a car and opened the door for you. You got in and he got in on the other side.

You instantly started driving as the sun was starting to set.

You were looking out at the beautiful green forest when you jumped when you felt his hand grab your thigh.

"It's ok baby...you have no need to fear me...is everything okay?"

You knew that it was a loaded question, do you tell him what happened?

First you were not 100% sure you didn't hallucinate or dream that. Second you would have to confess a lot of things that you were not ready to.

"Yes, this is all just so..."

"Fast." He finished for you.

"You can say no to me, but I want to make love to you...I've been fighting this urge for so long and I don't know how much longer I can hold out."

You found yourself blushing and looking away from him at him asking this.

"Me too... I hate how much I want you."

His hand gripped my thigh harder and moved up higher.

"Why do you hate it?"

"because I feel so out of control..."

"That's good baby...let me be in control..."

You wanted that, you had to be a fighter for so long, that the idea of giving in and letting him take control for a while sounded amazing.

"Ok, I'm yours for the next little while Bucky."

You looked over at him, he was handsome and sexy and you found yourself getting turned on just by looking at him.

"Fuck..." You muttered under your breath and leaned across the middle and whispered in his ears.

"I want to submit to you in any way that you can think of..."

You knew you were betraying your dead brothers by letting him touch you, but you were tired of fighting you attraction to him.

You kissed him just below his ear and he moaned. "...I'm tired of fighting his."

He instantly pulled over the car and you let out a little cry of shock at suddenly being moved so harshly. Moving to the side he turned to face and putting his hand on the back of your neck he pulled you in for a kiss.

It was as if this kiss would seal the deal, it was a promise kind of kiss.

"I know a nice tiny place to eat in town, let's go there and then we can pick up groceries."

He pulled away and looking behind him he turned back onto the road to drive, you looked at him, noticing that his jaw was set in a serious line.

You sat quietly as he drove.

When you got into town you both got out of the car, it looked like a small tavern, he walked up to a guy standing outside and spoke to him in Russian, you didn't pay attention, so you didn't get what they were staying.

Bucky was wearing a jacket and reached out with his metal arm and lead you into the tavern and to a table in the corner.

"They have wonderful Kasha here if you want..."

There was a crack of thunder that came from nowhere - the skies were clear and then a bang and the entire building shook.

Bucky's blue eyes narrowed, and he stood up and took off his jacket, his metal arm showing.

"Bucky..." You started to defend; he gave you a look.

"Stay here, I am going to deal with him" He leaned down and gave you a fierce and rough kiss, and you watched as he walked out and you looked around, shy at everyone staring at you.