Doll

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, injury, mentions of murder, pain and blood, and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Thor's Point of View ---

I gave him a look, I was still trying to wrap my head around what he had just said. Cold dread started filling my stomach.

"Bucky is the one that kills her?"

Loki leaned against a wall and shook his head; I could tell that he was amused at my shock at the situation.

"That is what I said brother."

"Are...are you sure that it was him that did it? I mean, are you completely and without doubt sure."

"Yes, I watched him kill her Thor – with his hands, it was violent, and she suffered immensely, and he knew what he was doing."

"I don't fucking believe that Bucky would do that to her - he is in love with her – he simply wouldn't."

The look that Loki gave me was unreadable, but it somehow spoke volumes.

"When a person is as broken as he has been, you ever know what someone is capable of until you see, given the right motivation, some people would be capable of anything."

I ran a frustrated hand though my hair and beard, I knew he wouldn't get into details because he felt like he couldn't.

"Maybe I have done enough to upset the trajectory of what is going to happen between them."

"I sure hope you are right Brother, but I doubt it. If you care for her as much as you are starting to you need to try and get her away from him – or else things are going to get bad."

"Are you saying I should seduce her."

Loki gave me his signature smirk and he raised his eyebrow.

"Are you saying you would be opposed to that – you did admit that you would want to try and date her if Bucky wasn't in the way."

He wasn't lying, I couldn't deny that, but that seems so underhanded. I'm a god so I am not worried about Bucky, he couldn't really hurt me – but could I take her from him?

--- Your Point of View ---

He stepped forward into the shower, you tried not to gawk at his nakedness. He was fucking sexy, he was one hell of a handsome man and you couldn't believe that he wanted you.

Why you do believe in gender equality there was something about the way that he looked and his very aura that screamed MALE and you wanted to submit to him.

you moved to the side as he stepped under the stream of water, he looked at you curious.

"The water is kind of cold."

He moved the handled and made it a bit hotter, after a moment he pulled you into his arm and hugged you.

He cupped the back of your head and embraced you, kissing the top of your head.

"I am so happy that we are here together, thank you for coming."

You let out a laugh.

"You didn't really give me a choice Buck."

He kissed the top of your head fiercely and let out a chuckle, he knew you were teasing him.

"I wouldn't have brough you back if you asked... but I don't think you would have asked, besides, you knew this was going to be fun..."

He gently shoved you against the shower wall.

His blue eyes were intense as he looked you up and down, licking his lips.

Keeping eye contact with you he knelled down in front of you, then breaking eye contact he moved your leg and lifted it over his shoulder.

You looked up at the light in the ceiling of the shower as his lips met your core and he licked his tongue flat against you.

"Fuck..."

"Watch your language doll...you taste delicious."

After a laugh he practically attached you as he started eating you out, your fingers hurt as it dug into the ceramic tiles behind you. Biting your lip trying not to scream.

"Let me know you are enjoying this, you are being to quiet doll, am I not pleasing you?" He teased.

With that you let out a loud moan, reaching down and grabbing onto his short hair and he went at you even harder.