Solid Ground

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships - so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

The way he was kissing you was dominant, like his very body was letting you know who was in charge.

I ran my hands down his back and I gasped as I felt his bionic arm go under my upper shoulder, and then a the same bionic hand tangled in my hair.

He seemed to be working so hard no to put weight on my tiny bump.

"She will be fine, you can relax your hips a little bit."

"I don't want to risk it."

You decided to let it go, you put your hand on the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss.

It was at this moment that you realized, in a way that was more tangible that it had been just moments before that you were in fact cheating on Steve, of your own free will, you burst into tears.

He might not be THIS timelines Steve, but he wasn't a bad man – he was acting as any man in love would, he had protected you against the darkness in Bucky.

You felt something instantly shift in Bucky's mannerism – dare you say it was his aura that changed, his shoulders seemed to almost tense, and it was as if a darkness washed over him, you were not scared of it but in many ways it did spook you.

"Crying why my cock is in you isn't very reassuring that you want this." His voice was darker, it was The Winter Soldier.

"I just...Steve."

"When we get to Wakanda, we can see about an annulment."

"You want me to leave him?"

"Do you want to stay with him?"

"I don't know."

He gently grabbed your waist and in one alarmingly swift movement he flipped the two of you over so you were now straddling him, you easily sank down onto his cock again, you loved being this close to him, he really was a wonderful over.

Grabbing your hips with a considerable amount of strength he started moving your hips more to his pleasure.

"You are a selfish lover." You accused the Winter Soldier.

"And you have been selfish as well." He threw right back at you, you knew it was a low blow but he was right, you had been more than a little selfish.

"All the time they put me on ice, all the times they used that machine to scramble my brain, I never thought...when I was saved by my Steve and taken to Wakanda, though all of that I never thought..."

His bionic hand caressed the tiny bump so softly with loving look on his face.

"I never thought I would have a child." His eyes shifted and he looked up at you, they were the most dark and beautiful blue you have ever seen on another man.

"You and our daughter are now my world, I want nothing more than a quiet life for the three of us, I never wanted to be this, you have to know that. I assumed I would return from the war and meet a nice girl and have a simple home life..."

You put your hand over his on your stomach, the movements of you and him had slowed and you were languidly riding him, your stomach rumbled, he flipped you back over and started going at a rougher pace again.

"Let's land somewhere soon, I think we both need to be on solid ground for a few hours and get something more to eat."