Husband and Wife

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

--- Bucky's Point of View ---

I lived holding my daughter, she was so small, tiny, but I could tell that she was strong, and she was looking at me so intently.

I think she knew that I was her dad.

They say that infants really can't see well, but she was focused on me, I wondered if it had to do with the fact she was part super soldier.

I was excited to see her grow, and I didn't want to miss a single moment. 

"I hate the idea of you staying here."

"I'm sorry, I'm just conflicted."

"Do you want to stay with Steve?"

I saw it in her eyes, the conflict that she was feeling.

"He is my husband Bucky, it's complicated."

I looked down and cradled my daughter closer to me.

"Please don't remind me, I don't want to leave her here..."

I saw her step forward, I could tell that it was an instinctive movement, that hurt me, looking in her saw I saw the worry, clear worry that I was going to take her.

"I would never separate a mother from her child, Amberle needs you."

"She needs her father as well." We both turned and looked at Steve who was standing in the doorway.

We both looked at her as she left out a deep sigh.

"You should give me some space, both of you... I just gave birth a few days ago, and I would like some time alone with my daughter, to heal."

She sat down on the chair in the corner of the room.

I didn't want to let her go but I instantly returned her to her mother. She took her and started rocking her.

Steve walked up to her and kneeled in front of her.

"I understand that you do need your space, both Bucky and I understand that." She looked at me over his shoulder.

"Right."

"Yes."

"So you can stay here for a while but you can't run away forever, you are going to have to deal with me and him at some point – and this little one." He reached out and gently cupped her tiny head. "Needs her father as well as her mother."

"And you...she knows your voice, you talked to her so much in my belly." she gently explained, reaching out and gently caressing Steve face.

The sweet and kind way that she talked to Steve was like a knife that was heated up by a fire and plugged right into my heart – then turned in 180 degrees. It wasn't lost on me that I was watching an intimate moment between them – a moment between a husband and wife.

I was fighting off The Winter Solder, because I knew if that darker side of me started to take over, started to come out – I would actually take Amberle and my doll with me - somewhere tropical.

"I'm just going to go, eat some more."

"Bucky..." Her voice trailed behind me but I ignored it and walked into the front room, sitting down next to Thor on the couch.

"Everything okay?"

"I have no idea." I laughed, I wanted a drink, but the super soldier DNA meant that I couldn't get drunk. Damnit.