Steve?

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

"I'm sorry I activated him Steve."

He let out a deep sigh.

"You know he had been though a lot, that isn't the real him, the real him is an amazing man."

"I know, I've met him, I also don't know how much I trust what Loki is saying."

He turned and looked at you with an unusual and almost unsettling intensity, you let out an involuntary gasp and leaned back a little.

"Do you want this child? Really?"

"Yes." There was an edge to your voice, almost as if you were challenging him to ask that again.

He nodded. "You are very beautiful, and clearly fierce, I can see why he wanted you."

You blushed at that, unsure of what to say you said nothing.

You stayed in comfortable silence with Steve, after a moment he cleared his throat a little bit.

"Come on let's get you back to bed."

You let out a shocked yelp as Steve walked over and picked up you in his arms and walked back to the building and gently set you down on the bed.

He leaned forward and kissed your forehead, it was an odd move but it didn't feel out of place, this man was the closet thing Bucky had to family and you were currently carrying his child – so it wasn't that difficult. 

"Don't leave this room until I get back alright?"

You didn't say anything and you felt your heart race when Steve put his hand under your chin and made you look up into his face, his lighter blue eyes were kind of unsettling to you.

"Do you understand?"

"Yes."

He nodded and gently pushing your chin to the side he walked out of the room.

"Where the hell is he going in such a hurry?" You muttered.

---- The Winter Soldier's Point of View ----

I walked into the main building of Wakanda, I wanted to see my girlfriend and my child, I looked around when I saw Shuri come walking up.

"Mr. Barnes."

"Where is she..." I growled.

I looked to my side, Loki was gone but Thor walked up beside me.

"I would like to see her as well."

"Actually Mr. Barnes she is resting, besides there is someone who would like to see you, someone that you would like to be see."

I really didn't like to be told what I could and couldn't do with her.

"Buck."

My blood ran cold, the human side of me started to come to the surface.

"Steve?"

I looked up and saw Steve, looking young and healthy walking down the stairs and coming to me, he walked over and opened his arms and I wrapped them around my shoulders and pulled me into a hug.

"How are you here Steve."

"It's a long story, let's go for a walk, I'll tell you what happened."

He put his hand on my back, I wanted to see her, but suddenly seeing Steve had me curious, I wanted to know how he was here, and maybe she needed sleep. So I found myself focusing my mind on Steve and let him lead me away and out of the building.