Let Me Show You

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts. Alcohol Use.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Thor's Point of View ---

I took another drink of my beer, and set it down.

"Are you sure we should have interfered at all?" I asked Loki who wasn't touching his drink, and I noticed that he wasn't looking normal – he looked very conflicted and deep in thought.

"What is it Loki?"

"I looked into the future, the past event's have changed, but... it still ends in tragedy, I just don't know what to do."

"I didn't see you go."

"Because you were a bit to drunk."

"I miss her Loki." I muttered miserably.

"I do to." He admitted.

--- Your Point of View ---

You woke up feeling someone kiss your lips, you hadn't even realized that you had fallen asleep.

You opened your eyes in shock to see Bucky's...The Winter Soldier's bright blue eyes and his almost alarmingly handsome face. You looked around and saw that you were not moving anymore.

"Have we landed?"

"Yes."

He stood up to his full height and he reached out his hand to help you up, you looked at it a bit scared and took it, he pulled you quite easily to your feet.

He pulled you roughly forward and his hand wrapped around your waist and put his hand on your lower stomach.

"How is your upset stomach? I should have been more careful about your condition, I'm sorry for that."

"Better now that we landed."

"You didn't answer my question by the way, and I would very much like an answer."

You felt your body tense up at the deep tone of his voice, and not just because it was the most sexy sound that you have ever heard.

"What question?"

He let out a laugh, a deep chuckle, he leaned his head down and kissed the top of your head.

"Do you want him back, even if it means losing me?"

"Don't make me answer that. Please don't."

He removed his hand from your lower stomach and wrapped it around you, looking down at you he smiled, it was a smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.

"You are scared to admit it."

"Admit what?"

He leaned his head down very close to you, were your foreheads were touching and kissed your lips, gently, almost chaste.

"You love the darker side of him, you love me, The Winter Soldier, you know what I have done and who I am...you did activate me didn't you?"

"That's not fair."

"Who said anything about anything being fair – life isn't fair, you wanted me to come out..."

"Tell me to go and I will go... right now, right here and I will give him back..."

You opened your mouth to say the words, that is what you wanted isn't it, you wanted Bucky back. You went to say the words but they wouldn't come out.

You felt stubborn tears fall down your face.

"Sorry..."

He picked you up in his arms and you wrapped your arms around his neck, burying your face into his neck, still crying. He basically cradled you against him, as he walked out of the aircraft and put a cloaking cover on it to hide it.

"Come on, let's get you fed and into a nice bed... let me make love to you – let me show you who I really am."