Quickly

--- Your Point of View ---

He licked his lips and gave what you could only describe as a ferial smile. You struggled a little bit under him, and he let out a deep chuckle that chilled your spine, yeah – this was The Winter Soldier, for sure.

"Are you going to hurt me?"

"What an absurd thing to say."  He growled. "Get that out of your mind, I am never going to hurt you."

"I... am I talking to two different people?" You were curious, because this was him but it doesn't seem like 'him'. 

"We are kind of blended into one person, I tend to have, darker desires than the other guy... do you have any idea how fuckable and sexy you look pregnant? It's awfully distracting."

He let go of your arms and raised himself up, putting one hand and rubbing your bump.

"I'm sorry that you had to be taken from him, there was no other way and you and I both know I never would have given up...why is it so hard to answer the question about if you love him? It seems like a very direct question."

He had a good point there; you were still working out the intricate part of your emotions. "A part of me does – to an almost alarming point, you scared the shit out of me, and he protected me."

He nodded, there was a sadness behind his eyes.

"You understand why I am taken you right? That is my baby you are pregnant with, and I couldn't just let you be with him. I don't trust him."

You narrowed your eyes at him.

"What do you mean, he might have taken me from you but I was terrified of you at the time, you don't trust him? I mean, he's Steve..."

He gave you a look that spoke volumes you literally gulped at the expression before you gave him one right back, not backing down, you had questions of your own.

"He's not our Steve, he doesn't seem like our Steve... you must have seen it, you can't be blind to it."

You looked away from him.

"That is what I thought."

You let out a whimper as your stomach hurt, turning you curled up into a fetal position, you couldn't help but breath fast and hard.

"Fuck are you aright? That's it, just breath baby – in and out."

"I don't know." Fear started to grip you, The Winter Soldier got up and went to the control center at the front of the ship. You couldn't look at what he was doing but he was pressing buttons.

"We are going to speed up a little bit, it may feel weird, but we need to get you to Wakanda as soon as possible."

"Why is this hurting?" You moaned. 

"I'm so sorry doll." He came over to you and laid down holding you close to him; you turned in his arms so you were facing him.

"Just hold on, I'm not going to leave your side until we are there, try and get some sleep doll..." He kissed your forehead and you closed your eyes again, breathing hard.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I watched as the ship started to speed up, I acted quickly and soon followed behind them.

Worry started to fill me, I couldn't hack my way into the cameras on the ship, but something told me that something was wrong with her.

I hated not being able to be with her, I loved her too, Bucky had to know that, and it was cruel that he was keeping us from one another.