Wife

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence. The chapter contains elements of toxic relationships and cheating – lot's of red flags, so trigger warning for that. Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

You could basically feel the anxiety coming off of Bucky in large waves that started to feel the whole room and made you worry more.

He alternated between pacing around and killing beside me and rubbing my shoulder and running his hands though my hair and across my cheek, as if he is trying to give you comfort, it was working, kind of.

This was the third time he had sat up to start pacing and your anger got the better of you.

"Please sit-down Bucky, you are making me anxious."

You watched as he stopped what he was doing and pressed his back against the wall and slid down it slowly to be sitting next to me.

"Sorry..."

You were scared and in a bit of pain, and you felt strange, moving slowly you got off the mattress and crawled into his arms.

You felt him take a deep breath as you settled yourself in his lap and he held you in his arms.

He started kissing the top of your head, and then go down the back of your neck, despite your feelings about him that was a hot spot for you.

"I hate that I put you in the mess..." You could tell by his voice that again the darker side of him was out.

"I don't regret being pregnant with your baby."

You felt him hold you closer to is body as he started rocking you a little bit, after a moment you suddenly felt yourself start to fall asleep.

{6 Hours Later}

You opened your eyes, you instantly could tell that you were not longer in the air by the feeling, soon you looked around your surroundings.

You were in a clean room with white walls, and you were laying on your back on a bed in the middle the room, you looked over and saw something hanging over you.

"Doll..."

Your heart had just started to hammer with fear and hearing Bucky's voice made you calm, you looked over, he was dressed in all white. He came up and put one of his hands on top of your head and the other on your bump.

"What is going on?"

"You wouldn't wake up, so we got you on the table and checked you out."

"Am I alright."

"Yes, your body is just changing, changing to take better care of our daughter, Shuri is making you a hig calorie meal bar that you will have with every meal to help with your speedy metabolism."

You leaned your head back on the pillow and reaching down you put you hand under his on your bump.

"How is she?"

"Strong and healthy."

You looked to the side, letting out a deep sigh.

"Can I sit up?"

"Not yet, if you want I can take you to our room, we have been given a penthouse with a balcony overlooking the city...you are on bed rest for a few days, and food will be brought for you."

"I would like that."

This room was starting to make you nervous, with one strong movement he picked you up, he carried you down the hall and into an elevator with ease, you got odd looks from people but clearly Bucky didn't care and you just your face in his chest.

When you got to the room you let out a shocked breath, this was a beautiful big room, he took you over to the bed and set you down on it, tucking you in, he walked over to the bathroom and came out handing you a glass of water.

"Thank you." You took a deep sip of water, your stomach rumbled, you were starving, Bucky let out a little laugh.

"What are you craving? The doctors said you should eat what you want."

"Eggs Benedict."

He let out a laugh.

"I'll go to the cafeteria and see if they can make it." Leaning forward he kissed your forehead and left the room.

You were still looking at the door that Bucky had just walked out of when you heard the balcony doors open.

Sharply you looked over, Steve, wearing civilian clothes and the start of a beard walked into the room, he gave you a soft look and a smile.

"Wife..."