Bionic

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Your Point of View ---

He grabbed onto your wrists and put them above your head, and started kissing you, you yielded instantly to him, and he didn't stop kissing you.

You let out a very loud moan and turned your head to the side, he started kissing your neck and throat, not letting up.

He pulled back, this kisses almost burning your neck.

"You love this darker side of me...you love him."

You shook your head, he moved against you and you cried out rather loudly in sexual frustration. He always had a way of this this, he was just so fucking MALE and it made your inner female very aware of him.

"I do..."

"He is a part of me now, he won't go away...you are going to have to accept him."

You were so lost in the feeling of being touched and manhandled that you didn't even realize at first that he was getting you both completely naked.

You found that you were not even bashful, he moved to the side and moved his hands down to your baby bump, rubbing it.

"So beautiful...I love the idea that it's my child growing in you...is it strange that it turned me on even more than I ever thought that It could?"

You didn't know how to answer him, you just looked to the side, bashful.

"Do you remember the safe word and colors doll, I'm going to take you now, do I have permission."

"Yes." You verbalized, your whole fucking body felt like it had an electrical charge running though it, so much so that you felt dizzy.

He flipped you over on your stomach, spreading your legs, you let out a cry of shock when you felt his bionic finger enter you and started moving.

"Has he ever made you feel this way doll?"

His voice was at least four octaves deep than it normally was.

"No..." You confessed.

Good...with his bionic hand he went at you with no mercy or quarter, you cried out in pleasure, he had never handed you like this...well Bucky hadn't – you were sure at this moment you were dealing with the winter soldier.

Your orgasm was slowly building up, and when it came you found yourself getting weak at the keels, he removed his bionic hand as you came and why were you were mid orgasm he pulled you up and sat you on his lap after he moved on his keels on the bed.

When he entered you be pushed you back down on your front in the pillows, he moved you around with such ease that you had to remind yourself that he was a super soldier and he was alarmingly strong.

He was riding you doggie style and you had just come so you were wonderfully sensitive down, you squirmed it bit, and he let out a deep dark chuckle at that.

"I wont last much longer..."

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I had found some food in town and was eating in the safety of my fully cloaked aircraft, I was thinking things over and doing my best to calm my heart rate.

I hated being separate from her, but it really as the best if she gave birth in Wakanda, because if anything happened to her I knew that they could help it, it was terrifying that she was about to give birth to a child with Super Soldier DNA.

There was an irrational part of me that actually was annoyed at Bucky for putting her in this dangerous position, even though he didn't mean to.

I had put a tracker on there aircraft and hidden in a button on her bag, so it would alert me when they started moving again – for now I moved my aircraft to a hovering position and decided to get some much needed rest.