Guilt

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, so trigger warning for that.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Steve's Point of View ---

I had looked outside my aircraft and saw her wandering down the street, she was looking around at the buildings and the sky, taking deep breaths.

I narrowed my eyes, looking around and not seeing Bucky anywhere, instantly worry started to come over me, why wasn't she with Bucky?

I instantly ran out of the aircraft and started following her down the road, I stayed in the shadows, moving in and out. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable, because she seemed to be doing alright.

After what seemed like a while she looked around her and she seemed to suddenly realize where she was.

I saw her wrap her arms around herself, she looked worried, I held back, to see what she did next, I was close so I knew I could protect her – I was half hoping that she had decided to come back to me.

She looked behind her, confusion on her face.

Instantly she turned around and started walking back, I smiled to myself as she quickly walked back, I thought it was adorable that she wandered a bit to far, it was nice to see a serine and happy smile on her face.

She started walking faster going back to the place they were staying, my beautiful girl had wandered to far.

As she got closer to the place I saw that Bucky was standing outside of the building, he had his arms cross and he looked pissed.

"What were you doing..." He barked, I narrowed my eyes, he couldn't see me but I was more than a little bit upset that he was talking to her with such anger.

She put up her hands when he got close to her.

"I'm sorry, I am antsy...and I get needed to get some fresh..."

I saw worry and anger dissipate in his expression, he pulled her into a huge hug.

"Don't leave me like that...please tell me, I'm so scared to lose you..."

I watched my heart breaking a little bit as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around his waist, holding onto him like a monkey, he held he with ease.

"Come on you little troublemaker, I brough you some food, let's get the two of you fed."

I stepped out into the middle of the street as they walked in, I saw her eyes get wide as I looked at her, arms crossed, I wanted her to know that I didn't like her wandering either.

--- Your Point of View ---

You realized that you had been followed, you didn't know for sure but you had a good indicator that Steve had saw you and followed you around.

That made you feel better, not that you didn't feel safe with Bucky, but...it was like Steve was your silent guardian.

"We need to be stay at Wakanda for the birth, but is there some place in particular that you want to raise our daughter, we can stay in Wakanda, but we have options."

You had a fleeting thought, you imagined raising your daughter, on a boat on the River Nile – with Steve. You felt so awful for thinking that that you buried your head into his shoulder.

"Damn, I love when you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Nuzzle me, it shows that you trust me, that you trust him..." You shivered at that, the darker side of him.

"Is there anyway that that darker side of you, remnants of The Winter Soldier – will leave."

"No doll, I can't fight him off, it's better if we live in harmony. Come on, I got us all so food."

You whimpered.

"I'm starving but nauseous at the same time."

"I'm sorry baby, I'm going to call the doctors at Wakanda to see if they can give us some ideas to make this easy for you, we should go straight to the Avengers compound then right back to Wakanda, I don't feel safe having you far from possible help."

When you got back to the room you pulled back and buried your hands into this hair, and pressed your lips against his.

You were not normally aggressive with him, but you wanted him, he kissed you back... pulling away he gently laid you down on the bed, the food on the table could wait.

He moved his body down your torso and stopped at your stomach, he started kissing your bump, reaching up and playing with your breast, roughly with is bionic arm, the cool metal felt wonderful against your skin.

You closed your eyes, doing your best to put the guilt and thoughts of Steve aside and enjoy being close to Bucky.