Winter Soldier

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, bad dreams, injury and possible uncomfortable situations, possible trigger warning for some parts, and swearing.

Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the above.

--- Your Point of View ---

The nightmare was vivid and lucid but you couldn't turn away.

You were back where your brothers were killed, a memory of you walking out from where you were hiding and seeing Bucky walk away, titanium arm with the red star holding a gun up.

He had spared your life for some reason.

You turned around, expecting to see the bodies of your brothers, instead you saw them standing there.

Eyes milky white, pale bluish skin, there body riddled with bullet's.

"Why is he with you?" Blood came from Gabriel's mouth, dripping down.

"After what he did to us, you let him sleep next to you?" Apollo advanced on you.

Something happed that you had never experienced before, you were terrified of your brothers.

"I didn't have a choice." I pleaded.

"You always have a choice, you let him...violate you." Gabriel growled.

"I never knew you were a slut..."

You let out a cry, a scream as Apollo grabbed you...

"Doll, fuck..."

You were still half trapped in your mind, in the dream you sat up and tried to get off the bed, still feeling trapped with your dead fucking zombified brothers.

"Shit I need both arms." He muttered, you heard the sound of his arm attached and him rotating it, that scared you even more.

Bucky wrapped his arms around you, as you tried to get away.

"Stop, it was just a dream, I'm here your safe."

Your eyes cleared, yeah, having him close wasn't helping.

You remembered overhearing a conversation between Sam and Hawkeye - they were talking about how Bucky still had 'something in there' when Zemo tried to activate him.

Bucky had said it was like a pull. Then you remembered you said the words and his body and mind seemed to be fighting something.

You were in his arms, he was holding you, worry and fear etched in his annoyingly handsome face.

"How can you not remember me Bucky, after what you did."

"What..."

"Seriously, you look at me and you don't remember me - you looked right at me."

"I, what are you talking about? Remember what?"

He was kidding right, he had to be kidding.

The levy in your mind broke and you lost all self-control, you simply didn't care anymore - you missed your brothers and family - you spoke though gritted teeth, you voice hard and angry.

"Zhelaniye... rxhavyy, semnadtsat, rassvet..."

"PECH, VOZRASHCHENIYE NA RADINM..."

"Please stop...this can't happen..."

He begged, but you ignored him, knowing you caught him when his mind was weak and his guard was down.

"ODIN, GRUZOVOY VAGON..."

Bucky stood up, hands at this side.

You gasped when you saw a blank look on his face.

"Bucky?"

No response, you took a deep breath and switched to Russian.

"Soldier."

"Ready to comply."

"Fuck...why did that work? That shouldn't have."

You moaned and went over to the bed you felt guilty for activating him.

But...shit it wasn't supposed to work.

"Soldier, do you remember me?"

Slowly he turned to face you.

"Yes."

"Why didn't you kill me too?"

He tilted his head slightly, he seemed to be thinking.

"You were not my target. You...you were not my target."

Yeah, that sounded wrong. "Lies, why didn't you kill me?"

"You were beautiful..."

You moaned as emotional pain went to your ribs as you laughed at the absurdity of this situation and you felt like vomiting.

You had no idea what you were going to do now.