Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 09)

Roaming through the grocery you were looking for milk with cart. Seeing you depressed all the while your mom sent you to buy some groceries. But there you met mingyu.

'What a Co incident y/n!'

You sighed looking at him. It's been weeks since you don't see him. You even barely had a talk with him. You wanted detachment so bad hoping this phase will go away soon. But it didn't help.

'Buying groceries for home. What a good girl you are!'

You couldn't say a thing to him. It felt very awkward to you. But mingyu seemed very normal like nothing is wrong with you.

While taking the groceries to home he helped you. On the street while passing through a floral cafe you kept looking at it zoning out.

'Y/n! What happened?'

He asked. You looked at him saying nothing and walking home afterwards. It's years ago when you asked mingyu to take you on a date since you never dated anyone. You jokingly said but you actually meant it. It seems that mingyu forgot about it. While following him home you kept looking at his back. You are with him since childhood, still he-
Well he never promised that he would stay always. You are his friend and he is hundred percent doing his job. He checks up on you as a friend. If you call him he will come anytime. He is freshly doing everything as a friend. Sometimes the skinship is so much that you misunderstood things. He is not you boyfriend but somehow sometimes you got the misconceptions from his behaviour.

See he didn't do anything wrong. All problems are with you, your mind. Just sometimes you feel betrayed thinking he was so close with you that you almost thought you are someone important to him. But it was just he is nice and friendly. The old hickie that's still on your neck is sign of friendship.

'Gyu! I can take these home. Thank you.'

You took the goods from his hand and started running. Mingyu was surprised at your behaviour that he couldn't say anything. But due to running you stumbled on the street and all the oranges spread out on ground.

Mingyu came running and started picking them on basket.

You also squat down on the street. Mingyu thought you were gonna pick the fruits. But You started crying loudly all of a sudden. Mingyu looked at you once and then kept picking them silently. After he was done he kept standing near you but didn't ask anything. He knew you were frustrated about something. He didn't want to bother you by asking. He felt so bad but couldn't do anything. If other time he would just do something to make you laugh. But somehow he understands. The reason you are crying for, it's no one but him. But still as you never said anything clear to him he cannot take any action regarding that. Also he knows pretty well that you are too perfect to for him.

After going home you hurriedly went to your room and shut the door off making loud sound. Mingyu knew you were angry with him but he didn't have anything to do. Putting the fruits in table he went home.

_________________________________________

You were trying to study in the rooftop at afternoon. It's a very good reference book for your thesis but you kind of losing attention time to time.

Your mom just went at work for a meeting. Before going she made you cup of tea. It's not half finished yet. You were too sad to remember anything or having tea.

A scene from Mingyu's bedroom caught your attention when the curtains in his room started blowing.

Mingyu was playing guitar in his room. But there was someone else. A girl was sitting on his bed listening to his guitar. You thought it was mira at first. But it was a different girl with short hair. After a while she told something then mingyu gave the guitar to her and helped her play. You got upset the way he was very close with her. You sighed and went to other part of rooftop. You didn't want to see more. You felt bad for mira too. What did she do to deserve this? Why mingyu can't even take anyone's feeling seriously? You thought finally mira is the one as she stayed longer than the other usual girl mingyu dated.