Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 17)

'I'm so hurt wonwoo.'

You said and cried making your face covered. Wonwoo put his hand over your head and tried to calm you down.

'I'm sorry y/n... I shouldn't have come last night. But I was missing you so much.'

.
.
'I  wanted to see you very bad.'

He said taking your face closer. He adores you so much. But you cannot understand.

'I don't know how it happened but- I just came here and was looking at you. I was drunk.'

'It cannot be an excuse wonwoo. You're not a teen.'

'I'm sorry... but when I kissed your lips you pulled me closer while calling out my name.'

He said.

'But- but it was a dream.'

You said crying.

'Believe me y/n I didn't kiss you and make the marks on your body if I wasn't drunk.'

He said putting his hand over the bruises.

'And I'm sorry for today's morning y/n. I lied to you.. that I had sex with you.'

You looked at him with enlarged eyes. Is he saying things right?

He sighed looking down

'How could I do such kinda thing y/m? I wanted to make you scared. I was kinda jealous of you going date with any other guy than me. I wanted to make you feel hurt too... I shouldn't have lied about that y/n.'

.
.
'But- You are so tempting that I couldn't stop myself.. from making this. I'm really sorry.'

He said rubbing the bruise site with thumb.

'That hurts.'

'I'm sorry.'

'Maybe sometimes

'Maybe sometimes.. sometimes I want you so bad. Like so close to me. But it's not like I would do that without your consent.'

He said holding your arms.

'Don't cry please.'

You were listening to him attentively. It made you cry even more when you got to know that wonwoo didn't betray you. You went closer to wonwoo to wrapped your hands around his body to get a hug.