Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 17)

You couldn't concentrate on making breakfast as your mind was thinking about scoups. He still was sleeping. Ugh! He looks unrealistic pretty. You looked away getting more angry. His dark mole on pale shoulder was looking so angelic. Whatever! Who cares! You at least Don't.

You placed the coffee in bedside table

You placed the coffee in bedside table. Was he gonna sleep forever here? You already were angry for last night. You thought it gonna take forever waking him up. But he opened his eyes when you went to him sitting beside him.

'What time is it?'

'What time is it?'

He asked while searching for the clock in your room.
You thought you would ignore everything he says but since it was an information so you replied

'9.30 AM!'

'Wow. Why didn't you call me earlier?'

'Your coffee!'

You didn't reply his question. How to as you were the one who just woke up about twenty minutes ago?

'Aigo! Thanks Alice!'

Alice? Who Alice!! You pretended you didn't care.

'I always thought I have no one to care for me else my mom. Since after I got to know that her disease is terminal, I always wondered actually I've no one else her.'

He exhaled a breath and looked at the coffee. He was so tensed for someday as his mom is not too well. It made him emotional after getting up and realising that last night you did a lot for him.

'But thankfully you are here.'

He smiled and sipped coffee. You tried your best not to blush in front of him. But you maintained your angry face. Did he just forget what he did last night? Or he just pretending? You expected too much from him. How could a person like him change?