Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 15)

You stopped the car and got down from it. You were pretty angry that wonwoo was following you with his bike but that time he ignored you completely.

.
.
But it was calm. The road was empty. No one was there. The bike that was another one, not following you. You hid a sign and stood there in the street for a while. It felt so empty. You somehow expected wonwoo to be here.

You looked at the road blankly. What's wrong with you!? You are going insane. You miss wonwoo so much that every night he appears in your dream. Then you wake up and the dream is in your head like a memory.

You got into and drove the car. You glanced at the flower bouquet put beside your seat. It hurts! It hurts!!

_________________________________________

'Miss y/n, Mr. Park have called me. He was asking about your health.'

Mr. Seo asked while you were coming downstairs. He came sometimes ago and waited for you but didn't call you to come, while he could just ask you to come downstairs.

'I'm fine. Everything's fine.'

'Sir was saying that you are not picking his calls.'

'I talked with him last week. I do.'

Seo waited for sometime and said

'Miss y/n, sir is really tensed about you. Please sometime talk to him. He will come next week.'

'I'll try.'

You knew you wouldn't call your dad. You don't have any interest in anything. Who cares?

.
.
.

'W-wonwoo?'

You called out wonwoo's name whispering. You could smell his fragrance but couldn't see his face since your room was dark.

'Wonwoo!'

You asked again with trembling voice. You felt scared as you felt like you couldn't move a muscle and wonwoo was hovering over you.

Wonwoo didn't reply to you but took his face in the crook of your neck licking it delicately. You tried to move him away by holding his chest but he put your hands over your head, pressing it on the bed. His other hand was inside your night cloth. It was roaming over your soft skin of abdomen.

You felt a sharp pain on your neck since he bit it after sucking it. You did a sound due to pain but this time he moved his face over yours. It was shadowy but you could see his face. Everything happened felt like not real. It felt like you were floating on the sky.

He started kissing your lips like he has missed it for eras. You moved your head side to side but it didn't help. Wonwoo was too quick tilting his head before yours to catch up. He was kissing harshly that you started feeling pressure and pain on your lips. And a different kind of feeling when his hand roamed upper part of your body, inside the dress. He pressed his hand over your timid boobs to make you let out a sound from your mouth, that he was holding with his teeth and tongue.

He was moving weirdly on your body that your sensitive parts were being pressed under his body. You crunched curved your toes against the bedsheet to control yourself.

What is wonwoo doing? You couldn't even ask him as he was kissing you with whole his oral cavity. You couldn't stop his hands from roaming through your chest as he was holding your hands too.