Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter-11)

The weather is too nice today. The sky was filled with clouds. The wind was rising giving a vibe of possibilities of rain. You came to the balcony with coffee to see the beauty. You felt so proud looking at the plants. Ahh the orchids were really looking pretty, the one Ms Choi gave you. She called you for going shopping with her and bought you her favourite orchid plant. You really like her company. Though you behave so formal with her, she is so easy in everything. You keep looking at her beautiful smile.

While watching the sky suddenly your eyes went to the road and with surprise you found that scoups was standing there with a bike. He maybe was puffing cigarette or what! He was calling someone again and again. You understood he was calling on one but you when he looked at you. Waving at someone who you know is a simple etiquette. But you didn't want to wave him. He waved at you first smiling brightly.

He was looking pretty

He was looking pretty. You waved him back. By gesture he expressed to pick your phone up. Your phone was beside you but it was silent that you couldn't understand he was calling. You picked up the phone.

'Ah Alice! Let's go eat ice cream.'

'Ah why?'

'Isn't everything looking so pretty?'

'Hm yes!'

'So you are coming?'

You didn't know if you told you didn't, what would scoups do. But one thing is kinda sure that maybe he wouldn't force you to go with him but there was a chance for him to stay there as long as you didn't go.

'I didn't say I'm coming.'

'Come on. You will feel good. How long you gonna stay there alone?'

You never thought you would just go as he told. You were wearing a colorful skirt in the home. Without changing you went to Scoups. He smiled brightly looking at you. His hair was flowing in wind.

You didn't say hi and quietly stood near him.

'How are you?'

Scoups's talks were understandable enough that he was extremely happy that you went as he said.

'I'm good.'

You were smiling with your mouth closed. Nah today's weather is too good. You can't stop looking excited.

'You looking so happy today.'

Scoups told leaning to the wall.

You nodded.

'Maybe!'

'Well let's get a walk. Isn't everything looking so pretty?'

'Yes!'