Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 05)

'I'm home.'

You went in Mingyu's house all tired for the last two days. You had to attend some seminars and interviews and presentations of some thesis of a topic.

With fellow students you went to Busan. You had to stay there for two days for all this works. Now returning you are tired. Your parents are just having fun abroad now. They said they are gonna come soon. Soon but when?

You were gonna go to your room upstairs but saw mira came downstairs hearing from you.

'Hi y/n!! You are here finally. We missed you.'

You were confused but didn't ask anything.

'Hello!'

You gave her a tired smile but it wasn't working.

'You smell nice. Just took a shower?'

'Yeah.. your friend is so crazy. After tonight I think I need to bath twice.'

You couldn't connect the links.

'Go get fresh y/n. I'm gonna make you breakfast. I'm cooking continuously here. Mingyu just likes my cooking.'

You didn't understand but said 'ok'.

Before entering your room you wanted to see mingyu. You missed him so much in this trip. Though you were absorbed in work you couldn't get him out of your mind.

But since mira is here you didn't want to make any conflict so went to your room straight.

After shower and changing to a comfy t-shirt and trouser, you went downstairs as mira told breakfast was ready.

Getting down you saw Mingyu was holding mira from back while she was cooking. Mingyu does this with you too but you quickly put him away. You sighed seeing them from up. They are literally romancing.

'Oh yes darling!'

He went toward you seeing you coming downstairs. He was looking more attractive than usual with just a jeans. His hair was messy and body was kinda sweaty.

'Don't hug please. You are all sweaty.'

You said moving away from his hug.

'You didn't tell me you were gonna come today. You know I was waiting for you like a pet dog.'

'It was sudden. Or else I would tell you.'

You said sitting on the chair. Mira placed food for all of you that she prepared.

 Mira placed food for all of you that she prepared