Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter- 03)

It's been a week since you don't see Jun. In the morning you didn't find Jun when you practice ballet. And it's since the day he kissed you.

That day when you entered your room, you broke down in tears while lying down on your bed. You are a teen and you never faced it before. You thought Jun is a good guy and you really liked him a lot. Even you didn't take your dinner in that day.

You skipped the next two morning's ballet routine in the rooftop not to meet his gaze again. You just don't want to see him for at all.

It's your school hour and you are sipping the orange juice while sitting in dinning table along with your mom and dad. You gave a bite in the sandwich and your dad suddenly talked to you

'It seems like my princess is not happy for some days. Not happy y/n? In any relationship? That guy hurt you?'

Your dad told you teasing.

'I'm pretending I didn't hear you dad.'

You replied with a somewhat humorous tone. Though maybe he is somewhat right. These days you are thinking too much about Jun. You thought you would just forget that guy who forcefully kissed you. And you would hate him for the rest of your life.

But it didn't happen. On the third morning when you went to the rooftop for ballet you thought Jun maybe would there. But he was not. You knew you shouldn't be sad for this but unknowingly your heart ached all of a sudden not seeing him.

And you feel quite guilty in your dignity that how can you just think like this. You was annoyed at your mindset.

And after that you didn't find him anywhere. You go to school and come. But you don't find him. At least sometimes he went to a park and sat on a bench and he enjoyed the activities of babies there.

You noticed it before and even one day you went to the park to know if he was there. But he didn't. You took a sit in the same bench where he usually sits and after a while you felt so guilty at your activity.

You didn't know you started missing him so bad not finding him anywhere. Even you went to the park. How y/n? How?

You were supposed to hate the tall guy. What happened suddenly?

You don't know what happened. You pull our the curtain at night and look at the window for so long. You hoped maybe Jun will be there in the rooftop, walking in the middle of moonlit night.

But you don't find his shadow.

And the lights of each room of the town begins to switch off as the depth of night increases. But still he doesn't come.

You feel pain. A lot of pain that you can't tell anyone. Even you can't tell what are you doing.

You gather huffs for him, who is totally a unknown guy but who kissed you first in your life and the kiss was soft and delicate.

You sometimes look at the mirror and touched your lips with your fingertips. You still can't believe it he really did it.

As you now assumed that Jun was never there, all was maybe just illusions. Illusions of a beautiful prince.

You got up from the dining table and went for wearing your shoes near the door.

You went for school without saying bye to your mom and dad. They notice your change these days. You are not eating enough and most of the time you look worried.

You were not like this before. You are a teenage kid and you did not act like this. Suddenly you became calm. But you were used to he crazy always.