Seungcheol- Bad Senior (chapter- 07)

Scoups said looking at the ground

'Am I handsome to you or you started to like me Alice?'

You looked down. Scoups says anything that he wants. You ignored his words but also were embarrassed. You were just looking at him without reasoning but he caught that too.

'Anyway y/n, I'm so glad that you didn't put off the ring.'

You found a large place with grasses. There were so many apple trees that made the area aesthetic. This place suits with their mansion perfectly. The most overwhelming sight for you was Ms Choi was sitting on a sofa like thing in the middle of grass. She was looking different kind of elegant in the direct sunlight. A big umbrella was there set up for her. There were an aura of rich people. You can't get this that being like this feels so unusual in 2022. Their royalty makes you feel weird.

But at least Scoups mom is warm hearted enough to make you feel easy. You ran to her as soon as saw her.

'Good morning Ms Choi.'

'Good morning sweetie. Looks the sun suddenly got brighter as you are here.'

You smiled.

Ms Choi flipped her gray hair to a side and asked

'How were your days?'

'Fine. And yours?'

You held her palm as she wanted to. You were sitting on the chair beside her and Scoups was roaming around without noticing you.

'I was really good baby. I was under so many check ups and my doctor helped me a lot.'

.
.
'Ahh yes, did you have a talk with my personal doctor?'

'No I didn't.'

You smiled.

'I see. Scoups didn't tell you about Joshua. He is my nephew from LA. Sometimes he comes here for my checkup.'

You poured hot water from for making coffee for Ms Choi. By that time Scoups came to you and told

'Make me some Alice.'

You weren't liking the idea that Scoups was treating you like his close person. Even he called out by that freaky nickname he calls you with.

Lily wasn't there, she was looking for Joshua. Ms Choi looks so elegant. And also this family's rules. You thought what's wrong with Scoups, he doesn't seem like he is from this family.

You handed over the gorgeous coffee cups to Ms Choi and then Seungcheol.

'Thank you.'

Scoups looked happy as a proud boyfriend. He was talking with his mom about stuffs. 'Ahh look at him, he's pretending as if he is the most responsible person ever exists.'

Ms Choi was listening to him while smiling. But her attention was more about the cat you were adoring, taking it in your lap. She seems to love this cat so so much. Even she is sick, she never forget about the cat and tries to take care of it by her own hands.

'Y/n likes cat, right Scoups?'

'Ahh yes.'

Scoups literally doesn't know about you at all. He seemed nervous while answering