Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 16)

'What do you mean?'

You asked confusingly sitting in front of Scoups in a bbq restaurant. You were a bit tensed as Scoups drank a lot and he got tipsy. He was pitting his eyes often and was smiling for no reason.

You asked after hearing the most absurd thing from him.

'I know you heard what I said.'

He filled the little glass again and drank it at once.

'That was not funny as you supposed to be.'

You told awkwardly. You were full already and was waiting for him to finish. But he was acting like it's his home.

A while ago he said

'I want to kidnap you so that you always stay with me.'

You didn't know what was he exactly talking about.

You saw Scoups was looking apathetic looking at you. His eyes were half closed still he was trying to see you attentively.

'L-let's go now.'

You asked awkwardly but he actually heard you.

It was quite dark and you two were walking. Scoup's walking was going random so you helped him seeing direction. Holding his arm you were walking worriedly. There's no taxi around. You were a bit scared of the dark and the alcohol that scoups consumed. He was acting weird. Now he leaned his body on you while walking.

'Why are you moving my hand y/naah? I'm just holding your waist for balancing.'

Scoups told happily. You again moved his hand upper so he did not grab your waist. But he placed his hands there again.

'You smell really nice.'

He told sniffing his nose on your shoulder.

'You told me before.'

'Oh I did? Sorry sorry! Ahh.. it makes me really sad that you would never love me. All my love results in nothing.'

Scoups told taking a deep breathe.

'You- you really love me?'

You asked him being sad. Yes he said you many times that he likes you. He took you on so many dates but you never felt like what he does is love. Rather you had an idea in your mind that he only uses you. For his ill mom and also for his own interest. But you were the one who feels attachments with his family and obviously him.

'I love you more than anyone can explain.'

Scoups heard serious. He stared directly in your eyes. His eyes were looking prettier.

'Oh you do? And that's the reason why you don't answer my calls, or just text me back very little.'

'Calls? What calls? Oh yes I'm attending office now you know?'

'I know scoups. All over everything I just can't tell you love me.'

'What are you talking about? What makes you think like that?'

'I-I know. And it's actually fine. But somehow it makes me sad when you don't text back. I just feel that you don't like me. And there's no way a boy like you would choose me. I-I Don't even have that kind of beautiful body.'