Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 14)

You felt the extreme nervousness while you realized wonwoo was following you. Also somehow deep down you actually wanted him to show up, talk to you.. even come to see you in your house.

Walking for sometime you suddenly stopped there as you realized something. If wonwoo followed you, he would already be beside you while walking. It's getting dark. You turned back and found a random guy was talking in their phone. You were not sure if this guy was following you or just walking to their direction.

You sighed and walked to your way. So crazy that you thought wonwoo was following you. He actually doesn't care.
From today's project your head was aching so bad. You thought to take a walk while coming home but now it feels long way reaching home.

You were walking by your own until you realized there was still someone behind you. This time the footsteps heard closer.

You stopped and noticed the footstep was stopped too. And it happened in a moment that you found yourself in a dark alley beside street. And one guy was holding you pressing his body over yours. You couldn't see the face. You invented that you couldn't scream because he held your mouth stopping you to scream.

When you realized that you were being harrased your panic got it's peak. You tried to move but the grip was very strong. Your body got sore where he held.

Suddenly the weight of that guy got removed. You didn't know exactly what happened later but you saw two guys fighting. Basically one was beating other. It's a dark place so you only saw the shadows. And it was obvious that wonwoo came to save you. You kept looking at him beating until the guy escaped and ran away. Wonwoo started running too but he then stopped glancing at you. You were standing in a corner like a mess. What just happened!?

Wonwoo came to you while putting out the lollipop from his lips

You were still there trembling with teary eyes. Tears were running down from your face but you didn't look like you realized the surrounding.

By that time you needed a safe place. And it was obviously wonwoo. But you didn't say a thing. You wanted to hug him so bad while screaming. But you didn't do anything.

Wonwoo came closer to you not saying anything. But he spread his hand to touch your face to assure you. But instead you fell on him when he put his hand on your face.

.
.
.

When you gained sense, you found yourself laying down on a bed. It is familiar but you need time to realize that it's wonwoo's room.

There was no one in the room. What time is it? Why are you here?
It looked like very dark if night from outside.

You got up and fixed your clothes. The room was empty. Your head was block that you couldn't think what to do next. In your mind you had one thought, a guy tried to rape you in the dark. You exhaled a deep breath leaning your head to the wall. Your head was burning in pain.