Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 03)

'Oh God! It's totally soaked!'

You told with surprise. The poor kitty stopped crying when wonwoo picked it up and gave shade.

'Same to you.'

Wonwoo told looking at you. You were completely drenched in heavy raining.

'What will you do with it.'

'I think I'll warm it up.'

Saying so he started walking to somewhere. You were so worried about the kitty that you didn't notice you were following wonwoo.

You thought the kitty was going to die now. You already were tearing up without you knowing. But maybe wonwoo knows magic. He made the kitty warm taking it in a convenience store. Getting a towel he dried the kitty while giving it foods. You knew it was very hard but it looked very easy when wonwoo was doing that.

'Why are you crying?'

Wonwoo asked. You were looking at the kitty that was in Wonwoo's hand eating some milk replacer thing. You didn't know you were crying. Tears were falling down your face. Though you were already drenched in rain, wonwoo could tell.

'What? What are you saying?'

You wiped the tears away and realized you were actually crying.

'She is warm now. Also eating. She will be ok.'

Wonwoo told to remove your anxiety.

After that events, you actually Don't know how you ended up with him. Obviously you were always thinking about him. But didn't know you would date him, with the guy he asked you to sleep.

You didn't know what you exactly saw in him! Yes there were a reason, he is really caring about you. Also you were so moved when he saved that little kitty. Vernon says a lot that he is a dangerous guy. But you saw the innocence in him when he unbothered went to the kitty, and like he knew the kitty for very long, picked it up with warmth and love. His eyes were calm and melancholic.

_________________________________________

'Hello!'

The tall guy greeted when opening the main gate. This is Mingyu! Wonwoo's bestfriend. He also lives here. He greeted so brightly. It's funny how these four people live here are very different. One is going varsity, one is gangster, this guy here runs cafe, and the older one, scoups just does a job. How do they even live together? You can't get any answer.

Mingyu told you to sit on sofa while he poured you some juice to drink. He told wonwoo was in his room and he was coming. He was getting late for work so he gotta go.

You waited for wonwoo being cornered. Why no one is already coming? You were feeling kind of scared. These places give some dark vibe so you can't be comfortable here.

You heard a meow sound when wonwoo opened the door of his room.

'Aiko!'

You got so excited seeing Aiko, the cat wonwoo rescued that day. Aiko ignored you with a meow and hiding behind his owner.

You just noticed wonwoo then. He was only wearing a loose jeans with belt. He looked like he sweated a lot.