Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 11)

'What's wrong with meeting him? I am not telling you to marry him.'

'Dad please Don't brag about that topic anymore. I'm not gonna see anyone.'

You said while cutting the sausage to a smaller size to put it into your mouth.

'Why? For that poor guy? You are not seeing him too also. Then why not meeting Joshua. Just try to talk with him.'

'I won't. I don't care if your friend's son is a multimillionaire, with a good heart sweet smile or whatever. Even if I don't see wonwoo, it doesn't mean I'm searching for anyone.'

'As your wish. If you say you are so in love with that rubbish kid, I shouldn't have a say in it. But Joshua is coming Korea next week, so I thought to introduce him with you.'

'I just told you dad I'm not interested.'

'Because you don't know what life is. It's not something funny like playing some silly games. Think rationally before you take a decision.'

'I will.'

You said drinking water. Meanwhile you git wonwoo's call. Whoa he called you after long. His call made you super excited.

You looked at the phone screen for sometime without picking it.

'Again that rascal!'

Your dad murmured seeing it.

'What are you waiting for? Receive the damn call of your pretty looking boyfriend.'

'I know he is prettier than the foreign guy you want me to meet with.'

'Well you can only see if you meet him.'

'I'll never.'

Your eating was done still you were waiting for your dad to finish his. After wonwoo's issue you were angry towards your dad and wonwoo both. Still you waited for him because you love him. But you think none of them nor wonwoo neither your dad love you like you do.

Your dad sipped the drink and asked

'You got excited after getting the call, I can tell. But why didn't pick it up? Having some issues or what?'

He asked like he literally didn't know that you stopped talking to wonwoo or seeing him.

'I'm not sure.'

'Look y/n! It's upto you who you choose. That guy has fuss with me for long four years. And I know him well. I won't tell you because you will get hurt. But I don't want you to see those things yourself. That's why I told you that day.'

You sipped the tea and nodded without understanding anything. You know wonwoo can get dirty. But who cares! You sighed.

'But why hurting yourself? If you want him, you will choose him. No matter what I can't see you heartbroken.'

'Dad it's not what in your mind I know.'

He smiled and said