Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 25)

It's been long you didn't come partying. But Joshua launched a party for meeting his friends as he was gonna go back to US soon.

You didn't know the people around

You didn't know the people around. Joshua seemed busy too talking with them. You said hello to his friends but didn't want to join them. You were waiting for Joshua sitting on a sofa. The music seemed loud and you didn't like that everyone was dancing through the room. It was enhancing your headache.

'Y/n! You are looking like a pretty doll once again.'

Joshua came to you and said.

'Thanks

'Thanks.'

'I'm seriously saying y/n. Look everyone is seeing you.'

He said.
You looked at others and saw he was right. His guy friends were looking at you a bit too attentively.

'See?'

Joshua smiled. You sighed thinking he didn't realise that it doesn't always feel good to be appreciated, by some drunk guys.

'Is anything wrong y/n?'

He noticed your unease look and asked putting his hand on yours.

'I- I-'

You didn't want to ruin his mood. So didn't tell that you were actually uncomfortable and tired. You wanted to leave.

'Is anything wrong?'

'Nah I'm okay.'

You gave him a smile and he smiled back.

'Want to have any drink? Or something to eat? Snacks? You haven't eaten anything.'

'No I'm OK.'

You said.

'Then you wait a bit? I'll just go and come.'

He was very busy conducting the party. So couldn't give you time and left.

You sighed thinking how different wonwoo and Joshua are! It doesn't mean anything to compare but you always want to think about wonwoo. Somehow everyday you get to remember him more and more.