Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 07)

Coming downstairs you thought to make something for mingyu. When you first realized that you fell in love with him, some imagination came in your mind. Like you get married and as a good wife you are making him food. Then you quickly stopped thinking those. A smart girl like you shouldn't make delusions like this.

Now as there's no chance of you being his wife, you at least wanted to make him something to eat. You are going abroad soon and do not know when you will get the chance to cook for him again.

You just thought fried rice will be okay. But first you prepared coffee for him and when we're going upstairs to give him, you saw he came in the kitchen.

'W-when did you come here?'

You asked startled.

'Some minutes ago. What were you thinking? Where was your mind babygurl?'

'Nothing. Have your coffee.'

Handling over him the cup, you started chopping veggies. Mingyu went to the balcony and was talking in phone. You sighed knowing who he was talking to.

You don't know why you think like this? Why do you kinda think that he should give you proper care and love? Like you cannot expect from him that kind of thing. You are just his friend. So why are you being so sad of he friend zone you? You know it's not his fault. It's you who wanted more, expected more. Looking at the window you saw him smiling face talking to mira. Mingyu is happy with her. So why do you feel sad? There's no right that you feel bad. You just realized you hated yourself so much.

Mingyu came back from the balcony and sat in the dinning table. You felt his gaze on you. But didn't want to look at him and talk.

And suddenly you screamed because your finger was cut with the knife as you just zoned out thinking about that you are very unlovable that mingyu could never see you as a real thing.

'Oh God! This is bad.'

Mingyu ran to you before you knew. He kept your finger up to stop the blood flow.

'Does it hurt so much y/n? It will be okay soon.'

He managed the situation so fast that you didn't know how your hand was bandaged and you saw mingyu looking at you stressed.

'How are you feeling y/n? It will hurt a little..'

'Gyu I'm okay. It's a small cut.'

'Still you feel pain right? It doesn't matter the cut is small or big.'

'Now I'm okay.'

Mingyu was holding your hand. He looked overwhelmed.

'What happened with you y/n? Did something happen? You are in stress? You are zoning out all the while. I know y/n you are in pain. What is it? Tell me.'

'What will you do knowing?'

You asked.

'We will try to do something to remove your pain. I can't accept anything that bothers you.'

'Gyu I'm OK. I don't know if something is wrong with me. But I do know I'm really OK when you are around.'