Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 20)

You were laying on the bed like a plant. All parts of your body was red. Some were bruises. You couldn't do anything while he took a moment to see you. Your hands were tied over your head, your bare parts were seen very well. You were laying on the long hair of yours. Some of them were flying on side of your neck. The neck was filled with hickies. Not only the neck. Your whole body was containing his marks. Coming down, your legs were looking like some thing made with butter. Your inner thigh and genitals were looking reddish because of him. Your tumid breasts were filled with clear teeth marks of him.

You looked away for avoiding his gaze

You looked away for avoiding his gaze. He came closer to you to face you. You thought you didn't care anymore of what can happen next. But you felt you were still scared of thinking him close. You quickly moved your head flinching.

'It's okay.'

He wasn't soft or anything. He looked cold enough like it was all your fault. He actually believed it. He came closer to untie your hand. He noticed there was a sharp red line on the hand. Yes it did hurt. He didn't ask you further. It won't change anything.

You tried to sit up but felt numb. You felt pain all over your body.

Wonwoo went somewhere on the floor to grab the bedsheet from before.
He saw you already trying to cover your breasts with the hands. Thought it wasn't working for your big boobs.

He went to you and wrapped that over your body. You held the bedsheet like it was the most precious thing ever.

Wonwoo was standing near the bed. He wanted to take another cigarette. But he didn't. He laid on the bed with his back and looked at the ceiling again.

His pounding didn't disappear yet.

You were so hungry and thirsty. The food wonwoo took was still there on the table. But you had no urge to eat anything.

'W-wonwoo!'

Wonwoo looked at you when you called his name. Maybe this was the first time wonwoo responded to you.

You flinched looking at his eyes

You flinched looking at his eyes. He was looking angry. You looked away. You were very embarrassed.

'What?'