Jun- My Pretty Neighbour (Chapter-04)

Jun thought kiss is just a expression of adoration or love. He kissed you thinking it and you started crying. You didn't listen to his words and thought him a bad guy.

It hurt his dignity and he became a bit angry too. As you didn't want to listen to him and you replied 'Please let me go.'

Ugh why he won't let you go! He can't understand is he that much scaring that you just told it after having a kiss from him? He doesn't like the fact and he left you there while walking away slight angrily.

He thought you would accept his love and affection but it all messed up.

Jun thought there's nothing here for stay now. As the girl he wanted to give all his love, got scared of him, misunderstood him.

He knew you are just a teen who doesn't know the higher meaning of love and he shouldn't expect too from you. But somehow he got sentimental after that incident and deeply thought that he would go back to China, with a view to again build his career and complete graduation.

Jun gets angry so soon though he is an introvert. He talked less acts cool but deep inside sometimes he can't control his anger.

After that moment of kissing you and coming back from you, he was hurt a lot actually. He didn't even go back to his house in that time. He went to the park that was lonely. As it was evening and everyone was going their home.

Just Jun sat there for a long time alone while thinking about you and his deed. Though he didn't do it with a bad motive, you thought him like bad guy.
And he felt so guilty in that time.

The sun had set and everything became darker in the park. The lights of the streets switched on. The evening of the town became more gorgeous with the appearance of night.

It started rain and Jun didn't move a little bit. He sat there for quite a long time while drenching. The raindrops were busy wetting his pretty face, handsome tall body. It was raining so heavily. A lot of raindrops were showering him.

He suddenly had a beautiful memory of China, raindrops are pouring and he is in the middle drenching. He enjoys every drops of rain while in China. But after coming here this was the first time while it was raining.

Jun suddenly felt a homesickness for China and he decided sitting there that he would go back to China; and started his journey again. He will drench in rain whenever it rains. He won't miss any of the drops.

He will try to forget every single memory of you. The images that he has of you. Your every single steps of going school, your lively smile, your every happy moments with your family and friends that he could manage to witness from the day he returned from China.

The way you talk.. like who the person you are talking with is the most important person in your life. And you get confused very easily. He smile a little while remembering your face.

He stoop up and started walking for his home in the rain. His hands were in his pocket and he was looking down, at the street. The town is so beautiful with colourful lights and shops. This is dazzling.. maybe just because you live here, Jun thinking.

Every morning he watches a goddess doing her ballet.. it's so harmonious to the beautiful weather of the fresh dawn. You look like you just come from the heavenly cloud of the sky. Jun sees some art from his window.

Even when you go to sleep, you came to pull the curtain down and he noticed that you look at him for a while standing there grasping the curtain in your hands.. he knows it will be so hard for him to forget you.

He took a deep sigh, thinking you will never know how much he loves you. Though he won't let you know too. Because maybe he too saves a lot of touchiness for you, as you didn't accept his love.

 Because maybe he too saves a lot of touchiness for you, as you didn't accept his love

'You won't have to worry y/n.. I'll leave and you'll lead your life happily.'

_________________________________________

It's been quite a long time that you talked to him. No not quite a long time, it's just a week.

You exhale a deep breath while sipping the tea that he gave. You didn't take tea before but now these days it becomes your habit to take tea. Maybe just for that guy. That guy is pretty.. even he talks so prettily.

When he is talking, he blinks his eyes for several times and his nose.. it is so long and that day...

That day when he kissed you.. his long beautiful nose was touching your cheeks. And

He has moles in his face which you didn't notice before. That day when he was so close to you, you noticed them.

He looks more fascinating with those. And his fragrance that you can't forget.

Lastly you remembered his smile. You can't help staring at him when he smiles. He doesn't smile always but when he does it gives you a mini heart attack.

But won't he come back? You know there's pretty less possibility of it but you don't want to believe it.

You don't know how but you are waiting for Jun to come. And you will go to him running and will hug him tightly.

And you will tell him that you missed him so much.

And you will also tell him.....

You won't mind if he kisses you!

To be continued...
Vote and comment
Words count:960