Seungcheol Bad Senior (Chapter- 18)

Several weeks later

You were searching for Scoups in the funeral hall. You found him outside. He was looking at front seeing nothing. He was zoning out you could tell. You couldn't look at Scoups's face.

Yesterday before evening he came at your door. You discovered his collapsed state. He hugged you tightly as soon as you opened the door. After that he started crying loudly saying 'Mom is no more! Y/naah my mom has died.'

You first didn't understand what he was saying. His mom was well the day before too. She seemed pretty good too. You thought you must heard it wrong. Your heart started beating crazy when he said that. You have never had this kind of pain.

Ms Choi was released from hospital  and again admitted two weeks later. Now her condition was ill, but you never thought it would be this early. You tried your best to calm scoups, but it didn't help. After crying like babies for sometime he went back to the hospital. After her mom died, the first person he wanted to go was you. He wanted to tell you that his heart was breaking into pieces. But he couldn't say anything. He cried a lot only.

You went with him in the hospital. Everything felt so melancholic. You have never experienced something. The pain felt unreal.

You took a deep breathe before calling him

'Cheol!'

You gently put your hand on his shoulder. He flinched and turned to you. He was looking very tired. He didn't get any sleep or food these two days.

'Aunt is calling you.'

'Where is she?'

Aunt is Scoups's mom's sister. She told you to bring Scoups to him. She can't stand that scoups is starving for this many hours.

You told where she was and he responded that he was coming. But he kept looking at front. His eyelids felt heavy. He felt so sleepy but he can't sleep.

'Niya is crying so much y/n. What should we do to her? She maybe understood.'

'Don't worry about her. I'll take care of her.'

You told assuring him.

'I'm glad. Mom loved niya so much. I think mom loved every single things that she saw in her life.'

'She is amazing right? I also was too surprised seeing her first.'

You wiped your tears. Who knows why people have to die!?

'You told me yesterday my grief will be shrunken right?'

'No cheol. I didn't say that. Griefs never shrink, we grow around our griefs and think it has shrunken. I hope you too will be able to grow very quickly.'