Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 21)

You hadn't any courage to look at wonwoo. With your eyes shut you were gathered yourself in the corner of bed.

Suddenly you heard a loud sound of glass breaking with screaming of wonwoo. He was very frustrated and broke the bottle of alcohol making that hundred of pieces on the floor.
With horror you looked at wonwoo to find out he was screaming his lung out

'Tell me y/n! Why did it happen? Tell me why did you come with Vernon that day. Why did you make me fall in love with you?'

He asked shouting and came to you on the bed with long steps. You flinched while getting backwards in fear. You didn't see him raging like this before.

You were trembling didn't know what to reply.

Wonwoo held your shoulder and started shaking.

'And if you had to been in relationship after knowing about me, why did you break up with me? Tell me y/n didn't I warn to before about me? Didn't I tell you how filthy I can get?'

He said holding your hair. It was so painful but you kept your mouth shut. Only your eyes were shedding tears.

'Tell me y/n! You will have to tell me now. I told you clearly I am not a good person. But you stayed because it was fun right? Then suddenly you broke up with me!'

.
.

You still were just crying. Wonwoo was holding your face strongly, hurting you. You were so scared. So scared.

'W-wonwoo!

'W-wonwoo!.. I l-loved you so much..'

You sobbed between talking. It took long finishing as your words were mixing up with one another.

'It-it didn't m-matter to me if you are bad or good.'

You held wonwoo's hand crying.

'And now you don't love me. Over a little thing. I did tell you I was sorry. Didn't I? Y/n tell me.'

You looked at him. He was asking demanding an answer. You never saw him this angry before.

'I-I still d-do love you... but I couldn't continue this relationship W-wonwoo!'

You told shaking your head.

'I couldn't hurt my dad more. P-please try to understand.'