Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 18)

You wiped your tears again sitting on the chair of corridor. You could not stop crying after seeing scoups like that. His extremities were covered in bandage. There were blood and bruises around his body parts. He was sleeping with a canula on hand. You felt a sharp pain in your heart when realized if that Could be true that it could be your dad.. nah why? His is a classy and elegant guy. He wouldn't do this.

You were trying to Hold it silently but it was making sounds due to the sobbing. You tried to stop but couldn't. You saw wonwoo was watching something from the window. He looked so calm. But you know he was dying inside, with the regret of lending his bike to scoups just today. He regretted thinking why no one could realize it was scoups, not wonwoo while beating?!

You went to wonwoo and stood behind him. You were too embarrassed to talk with him at that moment. But deep down you were sure that your dad didn't do it.
Wonwoo was really very angry with you, you could see the vibe. He was completely ignoring you. Any other times of your crying, he comes to comfort you. But today he was looking like he was zoning out a lot. You got to realize that wonwoo maybe hate you by now.

'W-wonwoo!'

You asked from his behind, wiping your tears with hand. He turned back to give a cold look of him.

'I'm sorry wonwoo! I shouldn't have got a ride from him today

'I'm sorry wonwoo! I shouldn't have got a ride from him today.'

You said sobbing, not making eye contact.

He didn't reply anything but was coldly looking at you.

He sighed while stroking his hair and turned around.

'I'm really sorry wonwoo!'

You cried holding his hand.

'Please!'

He went away from the place without telling anything.

_________________________________________

'What's wrong? Aren't you hungry?'

Wonwoo asked calmly sitting on the chair beside his bed. You were sitting there in cornered position.