Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 2)

Two months earlier

'Can you just wait for 'A' minute? It's not necessary to help me packing my stuffs. At least can you wait?'

You literally were screaming while Vernon was going to leave the class room with headphones on. He didn't even notice you got bumped with someone and had all stuffs fell on the floor. Now he was leaving class making you alone in the whole gallery.

You stood there and saw Vernon for sometime. After a while he started searching for you as he thought you were with him. He looked back and like nothing happened told

'Why are you standing there? Come here already. We gonna be late.'

He didn't even realize you were mad.

You didn't say anything and accepted the fact again

You didn't say anything and accepted the fact again. He is such an irritating character, still as best friend you must control yourself. You just can't kill people if they irritate you.

While going to each other's way you found Vernon had dropped his note that was in your bag. How come this is here!? You went to walk back near his place. You Don't exactly know the location. But most of the time Vernon just goes to the right after entering one of the gate. You only went to the gate before so didn't know about other side of it.

Walking in front guessing which one should be Vernon's house, you felt so confused. Where is he?
You thought to return it tomorrow. While you were about to return, you found someone was talking rudely to another. It was not your business but you couldn't avoid. Vernon told about this part of the city. Though you couldn't imagine it well, you had a rough idea about that kind of neighbourhood. Vernon said most of the people here are dark. They love gambling, fighting, doing crimes.

So you already were a bit tensed.

'I have returned it hyung!'

'I did not find it yet.'

You heard two people were fighting. You went to see what's happening hearing Vernon's voice. What was he doing there?

You saw Vernon was trying to make a guy understand something. But he looked like he was ready to kill him right then. The guy is very tall, his legs look taller in proportion. You have never seen someone with that kind of clothing in real. You only saw gangster people wear those in movies.

He had tattoos on his neck that you could see. Also he was wearing some heavy chain in neck. His eyes looked sharp. He kinda gave a vibe of foxes. He was hearing Vernon putting his hand on his shoulder. It felt like he was sqeezing it to hurt Vernon. He was smoking while listening to him.