Wonwoo- My Strange Addiction (Chapter- 22)

Your breathing was unusual when his hand was rubbing your intimate part. His hand was filled with wet liquid of you. He continued that making you make weird sounds.

He finally pulled out from the kiss and glanced at you. You were sweating hard.

It wasn't like he wasn't sweating

Your face was all red. He looked down your chest and saw your body wasn't different from your face. All was red with sweats. You were breathing deeply making your chest move. Wonwoo again looked at your eyes and then you looked away.

He was pounding heavily.
Your hands were still above your hand when he got up. You were looking at him with a hope that he would go away. But he did not. He instead undone his pants and opened the zip of it.

With horror you looked at him with enlarged eyes realizing that what he was going to do then. Even though you hadn't any strength left in you, you tried to move yourself. Balancing with hands you tried to get up. But instead you just slided up.

He looked at you in a fixed way that your heart flew away

He looked at you in a fixed way that your heart flew away. You had never prepared for anything like this. You never thought that you would love someone in future and he would kidnap attempt to rape you.

It was very cold. Very very cold. It never looked like it was your wonwoo.

'N-no no please no! P-please!! I beg you.'

You pleaded again but wonwoo went to you and pulled your legs together to him. With a scream you started to move your legs when wonwoo was hovering over you.

'Wonwoo- w-wonwoo please-'

You were winching by moving your body. But it was nothing to his strength. It hurt. It did hurt a lot. Getting pressed under the one who you love, the one who you think that loved you. But clearly he did not. He did never love you even a bit.

'N-no! No.. no- Wonwoo please-'

You were avoiding his kiss on your lips by tilting your head. Your crying and moaning was mixing with his pounding deep breaths. He was only of breaths. Not talking anything.