Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 06)

You were sleeping till late morning and maybe would have slept some more time until a doorbell of yours started knocking by someone.

You hurriedly got down from bed and with scratching your eyes you opened the door. Who can it be? It's the weekend and who can come to you today!

Opening the door you found a girl who looks older than you and you found the girl so familiar, but couldn't just remember who is that. You leaned on the door for balance and was looking at her. When you were about to ask her anything before that she told with a smile

'How's the sleep miss y/n?'

You also tried to smile back and told it was really good. You told her to come to your room though you didn't know her. You did it from your intrinsic, the way you treat people so cordially.

She came in and waited for you to close the door. She looks so humble as well as elegant.

'Please please have a seat.'

You told her indicating your little sofa. Since it's a girl's hostel there's not that much space and it's so little. Still you made it decorated enough so it looks so gorgeous as well as simple.

But she didn't sit anywhere and was standing looking at you to say something. She told humbly

'Miss y/n! Ms. Choi told me to come and take you to her. She has something important with you.'

It's been around a week since you met Seungcheol's ill mom and from then neither Seungcheol nor his mom or anyone around him contacted you. Hearing her you suddenly got it who was that. The girl who is in charge of taking care of Seungcheol's mom.

'Miss Lily!'

'Thanks God you have recognised me.'

'Please have a sit. I've just woke up. Let me give you a tea..'

Before you completed she took a sit in your bed and told

'No problem miss y/n, actually Madam has urgent needs with you.'

'I see.. what's that?'

Though Seungcheol requested you that day to treat his mom like your close one, you were so naive at this. Though you felt so bad for her, you never could take herself like your own mom. So it felt weird to you that she is calling you urgently. You took time asking that.

Lily replied

'Madam was feeling good today, as it's a weekend she was telling me if you are free, can you give her a second! Maybe just she wants to talk to you.'

'I understand.'

You told without smiling that made Lily felt that you were not willing to go. But after that you smiled and told her to wait.

Giving her a cup of coffee you got yourself ready after a quick shower.

You didn't know what important job it can be, with that you had also a fear for scoups. You were praying that Seungcheol wouldn't be there. Just imaging about him makes your shiver. Though these days he didn't even message you. He doesn't do that. Recently you invented that Seungcheol actually is a man of great personality. When the idea first came to your mind you laughed on yourself for thinking this. But aside harassing you, there's a different character of Seungcheol who never hurt anyone, even who never harassed any girl. He never does disturb you through online or messaging also.