Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 12)

You were sipping coffee while reading a book calmly. You just had your shower. Someone called you in the phone making you flinched. You were reading so attentively.

'Hello!'

Someone received your hello like a gentleman.

'Hello is this Miss Y/n?'

'Ah yes. Who are you?'
'I'm Joshua. Seungcheol's cousin.'

'Oh yess, how are you? What Happened?'

'Well aunt just sent me for taking you home. She is patiently waiting but you still are not coming.'

Joshua said.

'Oh you there?'

You ran to the balcony to see Joshua was waiting beside a car. He smiled with manner when saw you. You waved at him crazily.

'I'm coming. Just wait for a minute.'

It obviously didn't take a minute when you got ready. But you tried your best to hurry.

'You are so quick.'

He told after seeing you.

'Hii! Sorry I just made you wait. I'm really sorry.'

'This was not what I was saying.'

Joshua told opening the car door for you. You sat beside him when he sat in the driving seat.

'Were you going to the hospital?'

'Yes. I did the night last night. That's why I'm going late today.'

'You came though you were busy. I could go alone. I thought of going in the afternoon.'

'No worries at all. I was going through this way though.'

Joshua stopped the car making you look around. It was a beautiful floral shop.

'We are going to buy flowers for arrangement

'We are going to buy flowers for arrangement. We will go order.'

'We are gonna buy flowers? Woah!'

You got down the car and headed to the shop.
You were looking at the flowers mesmerised.

'Let's go inside.'

Joshua entered the shop while you followed him. The decor was so nice that you thought it would be so good if you only could work here. Joshua told you to pick what flowers you like for the decorations. But you couldn't decide at all and fully gave the responsibility to Joshua. He seemed to be a very artistic person. He was choosing the bestest flowers from there. While buying he also told you that he has hobby of gardening flowers. But he keeps so busy that he can't take care by himself. Joshua gives a different aura of gentleman and also he looks like a comfort person. You wished scoups would be like him too. You sighed thinking about scoups that though you Don't like him but last night you couldn't sleep thinking about him. You were feeling strange last night that you were drinking water frequently. Ugh you still can feel your ear is getting red. For hiding the red ears you kept seeing the flowers in other corner where Joshua wasn't. And again while seeing a bunch of pretty sunflowers you surprisingly remembered scoups.