Mingyu- Bizarre Bestie (Chapter- 02)

'I cannot believe that we won this big giant Teddy bear!'

You said holding that big plushie that mingyu got you by winning a game. He is sporty but you didn't know he would agree on playing that just after you requested it once.

'You already had many of them. Little babygurl.'

Mingyu said mocking you.

Sometimes ago wearing that gym clothes he was looking like a tough guy. Now with the jacket it suits him so much. He is looking really nice and handsome.

'There's a tree in front of you!'

Mingyu pulled you as you didn't notice you were going straight to the tree.

'What were you watching so attentively? You can't even see my face from that height.'

You were watching Mingyu's mole on his left cheek. You know you were gonna miss his mole a lil too much when you will leave for Canada.

'I was not watching you. What do you think of me? Mira?'

'I've never said that.'

You two were headed towards your home.

'So are you jealous about that mira?'

'No way!'

'Who knows!'

'What's stopping you from dating her already?'

'I'm gonna think.'

'If I knew that you had a chance to go on a date with her today I wouldn't have told you to come to the stopping. I'm sorry.'

You said holding his arm, leaning head to it and smiled.

'I've to attend a party tonight beb. Have no time for her.'

'Whoa party! Well.'

'Why aren't you coming?'

Mingyu told chuckling. He loves teasing.

'I'm not gonna attend any. Specifically with you.'

You said quietly walking remembering one time when in some truth dare stupid game, you were dared to kiss mingyu. All of them laughed when you got shy. You were actually embarrassed. You looked at mingyu and saw he was chuckling too showing his lips. They were all joking about you too. But when they insisted you got scared if you needed to actually kiss him, and then ran away feeling very bad.

.
.
You were so into that thought and when suddenly were dragged by someone in a tiny narrow path from the footpath. The path was dark and so narrow that one can pass through it hardly.

In that dark you felt mingyu was the one who dragged you here. You flinched at his action and got scared.

'W-what happened gyu? Why are we here?'

He pinned you to the wall and said

'The street looks little bit much lightened. Here it's ok. You can kiss me.'

'W-what? What are you talking about? Leave my hands.'

You were struggling under him but he didn't loosen your hands.