Seungcheol- Bad Senior (Chapter- 01)

You are looking down not knowing what to do. Tears are falling from your eyes and you are trying not to cry at all. You are trying to hold your sob under him. He is holding your wrist more tightly pressing it against the wall.

'Yeah, we don't have much time seungcheol. Do whatever you want quickly.'

Jeonghan screamed from outside of the restroom.

'Don't make me hurry hannie; I'm doing very important job here.'

The last words he told looking at you more deeply and in a husky voice.

'Where should I start babe? Your every part is looking delicious.'

You knew if you pleaded him to let you go, he wouldn't let you go. But you can't help crying out telling him

'P-please l-let me go, please!'

You requested him with a little hope in you. You were pretty sure he wouldn't just stop if you say so.

Seungcheol smirked like psycho looking at your crying face and said

'Whoa! Very interesting words. I appreciate it.'

You knew he was just taking fun of you. Nothing more. You were looking at him with your red puffy eyes.

He just then smashed his lips on yours before licking his lips while looking at you. You didn't know your life would be like this just after joining the college as freshman. You never knew your life would turn like this.

You were shaking your head not to get the kiss that he was trying.

'No don't please, dont.'

But who will listen to you as you are under the most devilish man of the college here.

You were tilting your head so much that Seungcheol became so frustrated at this. He was trying to kiss your lips but as you were refusing like this, he became angry for this.

He removed your hands and held your face hardly with his hands. You quickly held his hands with yours not letting him do anything. But it was nothing to him as the strongest guy in the college.

You cried out again saying

'P-please just leave me, please.'

Seungcheol didn't know that a crying sound can be this much beautiful to hear until he meet you and make you cry. You drove him crazy just after he first saw you.

This time seungcheol made sure you couldn't move a single bit from his kiss. He aggressively kissed you like beast. You were crying in pain that he was biting your lips like crazy. He does that thing to go inside of your mouth.

You were feeling so much vulnerable under him, because you literally can't do anything.

He was sucking your tongue with his and it was turned more hot. He held you by your waist tightly and started pressing his hard body to your fragile one. You were trying hard to make a single gap between you and him but it didn't work.

Seungcheol was like having his best time but again Jeonghan called him out

'Coupsuaa we have to go. Save her for next.'

Seungcheol removed the kiss and then held your face upwards to make you look at him, but you were not looking at him, crying like crazy.

'Be ready for next time my Alice. I won't go easy that time.'