Mingyu- Bizzare Bestie (Chapter- 06)

You never knew you would act so dramatic. It's all known to you. Mingyu's all dating history. Still seeing mira in his house, thinking about mingyu being so intimate with her in the bed, it made you burn.

Mingyu pressed the calling bell once but no one responded. Then to his utter surprise found that the gate was not locked. He got really confused. You must lock the doors as you are staying alone. He knows you are not this silly to forget this. Entering the house he saw you sleeping in the couch. You were curled in a ball in cold. There were dozen of soft drink cans around. And your house was never this messy. He came and took a chair and sat in front of you to see your little face. Most of it was covered in hair. Still it looked so sad. Your expression in sleeping saying that you were in pain.

He hid the intense urge to hold your face. He waited for sometime and realized that you were in deep sleep.

Mingyu gave a look in your kitchen and saw you didn't cook anything. There was just canned food around that need no cooking. He realized after coming here you got very indifferent with eating. That you weren't eating healthily. He sighed thinking about your struggle. It's not like he was not struggling without you. He didn't know you would actually leave his house after just telling him once. He thought you were not serious but when you actually packed your luggage he got so hurt. So hurt that he didn't even want to text or call you. He felt very very upset but you left.

You couldn't sleep well in the small couch so he thought to put you in the bedroom. Taking you in his arm felt like he was carrying a feather. All his gym worked off. While going upstairs you wrapped your hand on his shoulder and held him tightly with other hand on his nape. He thought you were gonna wake up. But you didn't.

Looking at your face from that close he invented some features of your face that he never saw. Like you got a light brown mole above your lip that it's almost cannot be seen. Also your eyelashes are so big and round.

While putting you down on the bed you didn't leave his nape when he was letting go. It was unexpected that you wouldn't leave him by then so he fell on your body hugging you. He tried to move but then you said inbetween sleeping

'Don't go Gyu! Don't leave me.. I'm scared.'

'What?'

Mingyu was not sure if you were awake.

'Please don't.'

Your eyes were still closed. Mingyu thought you were sleep talking so tried to remove your hand. But then you opened your eyes.

His long hair was touching your face due to closeness

His long hair was touching your face due to closeness. Mingyu smells so good. Now you could smell him from more close.

'Did I make you awake?'

You nodded caressing his back hair.

'Gyu! You are here.'

You said opening your eyes. You couldn't talk due to sleep.