Chapter twenty-five

Jay POV

I got a message from my boss again and rolled my eyes. I tried to ignore him but he sent me a picture of me and Annie. I quickly got up and put my shoes on. Everyone looked at me. Annie raised her eyebrow. "Where are you going?" I grabbed my jacket. "Got some work to do. You guys enjoy the movie." Annie tried to speak up. "But we want -" I didn't really pay attention and went off the house and shut the door. I got in my car and drove to him.

Annie looked at the boys. "What's going on?" Jake shrugged with his shoulders. "I don't know." She just nodded and texted Jay where he's going, but Jay obviously didn't answer.

I reached our secret mansion and went in. I couldn't find him when I was just about to enter his office. Two men in a suit came towards me, grabbed my arms, and dragged me to him. I was fighting and trying to free myself from them, but it was no use. "Let me go. Now!" I said with gritted teeth. After they brought me to him, they pushed me in front of his feet. The two men bowed and left the room. I got up and looked at him with anger. "What the hell?!" He grinned. "I told you, you can't step back. Seems like you don't care about your little bitch, huh?" I got really angry and grabbed his collar. "Don't you fucking dare to talk about her like that." He just grinned. "Awww, you do care about her. Do you love her?" I got really mad and punched him in his face. "I don't love her!" I said with gritted teeth. He just laughed and wiped the blood on his lips and looked at me with a serious look. "Listen here, lover boy, it's your last chance. You better let that little bitch of you go and start working for me again or-"

"Or what huh?! Don't you fucking da-" he grabbed me by my throat. "Or I will make her life a living hell and make her my puppet." and threw me on the floor. "You fucking Bastard." I got up and was about to beat him up but his men came and held me tight so I couldn't beat him up. He came closer and punched me in my face and belly. I started coughing. He pulled his gun out and placed it on my chest. "Remember what I said! The next time I see her with you, it's over!." He laughed and went out of the room. His men beat me up and left as well. I was lying on the floor, breathing heavily and couching. "Fuck... " I don't want to lose her. I thought to myself. I tried to get up but stumbled a little. I finally got up and went out of the mansion. I got in my car and took a deep breath and screamed. I calmed a little and drove home.

After 30 minutes I got home, I parked the car and unlocked the door. I tried to hide from my parents but they saw me. "Jay-ah, are you okay?" My Dad asked. I just nodded and wanted to go to my room but he called me back. "Come here." I quietly went to the living room. My Dad looked at me. "I know I never said it before, but it always breaks my heart when I see you like this, my son." I don't know why, but I couldn't hold it anymore. "A-appa." My voice cracked a little, and I started to tear up. Both of my parents looked at me with widened eyes. They immediately hugged me. I started sobbing. "What happened, son?" I just shook my head and cried. My dad caressed my back. "It's okay. Everything is going to be okay." My mom had tears in her eyes and went to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. "Is it because of a girl?" My Dad whispered. I didn't say anything and closed my eyes. He knew right away and nodded. He caressed my head. "It's going to be okay. Trust me, son. Have a little faith and be patient." I just nodded, and leg go of him. I wiped my tears. "Do you want to tell me who it is?" I shook my head. My mom got back and told me to sit down. I sat on the couch and my mom treated my wounds.

"You know Jay-ah, if your dad and I didn't truly love each other and believed in us, we wouldn't have been here right now with you." My mom said and smiled. "If you know that she really loves you, fight for each other." I exhaled. "Mom.. it's not that easy. She's ..-" I shook my head. "You don't understand." She chuckled lightly and nodded. "Don't give up so easily." My Dad said, and I scoffed and closed my eyes. "Appa, it's not really helping.." He looked at my mom. "It must be really hur-." she looked at him with a warning look, and he shut his mouth. I scoffed and got up. "Please, let's never talk about this topic anymore. Forget what happened earlier. " My dad looked at me. "Jay, you should rea-" I looked at him. "Dad, seriously, please stop. I-i made my mind." He looked at mom, and mom just shook her head. I went to my bedroom and locked the door. I took my phone and saw the message from Annie. I blocked her number and tried to sleep.