Chapter eighteen

Annie POV

I arrived home and went in. I saw my brothers shoes. Fuck, what if he sees me like this. I bit my lip and quietly went to my room. I took off my make-up and fell asleep right away. Jay called me like a 100 times, but I didn't notice it because my phone was on silent.

I woke up at 8 in the morning and sat up yawning. I took my phone and saw Jay's missed calls. "Oh my gosh, what's going on?" I called him back immediately. He didn't pick up his phone, so I quickly went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, went back to my room, and put on jeans with a sweatshirt and ran down the stairs and put on my shoes. I was just about to walk out of the door when my brother Changbin came and stopped me. "Where were you until 2 in the morning?" I turned around and looked at him. "What do you mean? I was sleeping." He came closer. "Do you think I'm stupid? I saw you coming home at 2am. Who were you with?" I swallowed hard. "I was with Hearina." He pushed my sweatshirt a little down. "What the hell is this?!" He said louder. "Are you hoeing around now, huh?" I was shocked. "What are you saying?"

He got really mad. "Who the fuck gave you this shit? Are you out of your mind?" I frowned. "Why are you so mad? I'll be 18 soon anyway." He shouted at me. "That doesn't mean you can go out and fuck around! What will you do if you get pregnant! Who was it?" I just realised that we didn't use a condom last night.. shit. I looked at my brother with my mouth open. "I-i need to go!" He shook his head. "You're not going anywhere!" I didn't listen and opened the door. "I am, and you will not stop me!" and went out and ran to the nearest pharmacy to buy the morning after pill. I took the pill and went to the hospital.

I went to his room and knocked on the door and went in. I saw him. "Jay" and started sobbing. He sat up. "What happened?" I walked to him, hugged him, and cried. He caressed my back. "Shhh, it's all good. Please don't cry." I calmed down. He took my face into his hands. "What happened?" I looked at him. "My brother was home. He saw me getting home late, and he saw the hickeys earlier. H-he called me a hoe.. well he asked me if I'm hoeing around now." and had tears in my eyes. He wiped my tears. "Don't listen to him. We both know it's not true." and gave me a kiss on my cheek. I nodded and looked at him. "We forgot to use a cond -" I was about to tell him that we forgot to use a condom and I took the morning pill after before I came here but the Boys and Hearina came. He quickly let go of my face, and I took a step back.

They looked at us suspiciously. I cleared my throat. "Hey guys." Sunoo came and gave me a hug. "What's up girl." and looked at me "Did you cry?" Hearina came and looked at me worried. I rolled my eyes. "No, why would I cry?" Jay grinned "Because of my beauty." I scoffed and smiled. "Oh shut up." Jake widened his eyes. "Omg guys, did yall see that?! She smiled... She never smiled before when Jay said something.. . Omg, Annie, are you okay?" I exhaled. "Relax, I'm good." Hearina saw my hickeys and smirked at me. "Is that why you left the club earlier?" I didn't understand what she meant. "Hm? What do you mean?" She pointed at my hickeys. "Oh, ehm no, I had t -" I tried to find an excuse. Hearina giggled. "Girl, chill, it's all good. At least you had some fun." I turned red, and Jay smirked.

I saw Jay smirking and wanted to punch him in his face. Thank god the boys didn't notice Jay. Ni-ki looked at Jay and me. He had a feeling that Jay had something to do with this. I ignored Ni-ki's stare and cleared my throat. "Okay, enough now." Hearina wiggled with his eyebrows. "Was he hot? How tall was he? Was he bi -" I looked at Hearina with a warning look, and she shut her mouth.

Heeseung claped with his hand. "Okay, girls, we don't wanna know that. Please share your information with Hearina when you're alone. Thank you." Hearina rolled her eyes. Sunoo looked at me. "Well, I hope you used protection." I smiled at him sheeply. "Yeah.." Hearina and the boys looked at me with a shocked expression. "You didn't?! Girl, do you wanna get pregnant or what?." I rolled my eyes. "No, we forgot okay, but I took the pill after. Relax everything is good." I scooted Jay a little over and sat on the bed. "You do know that you can still get pregnant even if you take the pill after." Jay looked at me with big eyes. I rolled my eyes. "Chill, I won't get pregnant." Sunghoon noticed Jay looking at me.

Sunghoon chuckled lightly. "Why do you look at her like that. As if you slept with her." Jay scoffed. "I would never sleep with her. Even if she's the only girl in the world." Ni-ki looked at Jay, and Jay looked at him. "Shut up." and was about to punch him, but I remembered that he has an injury. "Seriously enough about me now. When are you allowed to go home?" and looked at Jay. He grinned. "Why, are you missing having me around?" I rolled my eyes. "Why did I come here.." Jay laughed. "No seriously hyung when are you allowed to go home?" Jake asked. "Tomorrow finally." Jay said and got up. "Where are you going?" Jungwon asked and looked at him. "Bathroom" and went to the bathroom.

Ni-ki kept looking at me, but I ignored it. Sunoo put his hand on his chest. "Annie, just know if you ever get pregnant, I'll be there for you." I chuckeld lightly and nodded. "Thank you." Jake shook his head. "I would've never imagined that you would be the first one to get pregnant.. I always thought it would be Jay. Well, not pregnant, but a dad." I scoffed. "I'm not pregnant! And I'll not be the first one in our group to have a baby." Jungwon looked at me. "Never say never girl." I rolled my eyes. "Why are yall so pressed with me being or getting pregnant."

Sunoo raised his eyebrow. "Well, you just said that you forgot to use a condom.. I bet the next time you do it again, you will forget it too." I rolled my eyes. "I won't." Jay came back from the bathroom and sat on his bed again when suddenly, out of nowhere, someone stormed in the room