Chapter seventeen 💫

Jay POV

I got a call from Annie. I frowned a little. Why would she call me this late. I picked up. "Yeah?" I heard her breathing heavily. "Jay-ah, I-i need you. I know that you're kinda mad at me, but please." I got a little worried and panicked a little. "Why? Where are you? Are you okay?" I heard loud music in the background. "I don't know what's going on, but I need you.. please." I sat up and hissed a little because of the pain. "Princess, you're scaring me. Is everything okay? Where are you?"

"I'm good.. kinda I don't know. I'm in the club with Hearina. I had a drink, but I feel weird .. I never felt like this before. The only thing I know is that I need you right now!" I was a little confused. "What are you talking about? And why did you go alone with Hearina to the club. Why didn't you take the boys with you." She scoffed. "I didn't want to go, but Hearina kinda forced me. I don't know what the drink was, but I really need you right now, please. " She begged me. "Are you drunk? Princess, I can't get you. I'm in the hospital."

She exhaled. "I know, and no, I just had one drink only. I'm not drunk. Can I come over, please? I don't know who to ask. You're the only one I did it with." She cried out. I clenched my jaw. "Yeah, no one, you won't ask anyone. You know where I am. I'll wait for you." She quickly hung up the phone. After 20 minutes she arrived looking very hot. She quickly locked the door. "Princess, you look -" She didn't let me finish and crushed her lips on mine. Of course, I kissed her back. I gently pushed her a little back. "Princess, they can still see us through the door. She groaned. "I don't care, please." She begged. "I will beat whoever put some shit in my drink."

I chuckeld lightly. "Wait." I got up struggling a little and took her hand and went to the bathroom in my room with her and locked the door. She looked at me. "Won't you get hurt.. ugh, I hate it so much right now." I put my hand around her waist and pulled her closer. "It's okay. I won't mind." and kissed her. She immediately kissed me back. I looked at her up and down. "You look so fucking hot right now. Especially begging me." and bit my lip. "Jay-ah, stop it and do something, please." She whined. I laughed, and mocked her. I grabbed her ass and started to kiss her neck. She moaned quietly and pressed her body against mine. I noticed my pants getting tighter.

She noticed it too and put her hand on it. I groaned and moved my hand to her tight slowly up to her cunt. I noticed that she was wet. "Princess, you're already really wet." and looked her in the eyes. She nodded. "I know, that's why I need you!" I grinned and started to massage her wet cunt. She gasped and whined. "Omg, Jay" and started to grind on my hand. I kissed her to be quiet. I pushed her underwear to the side and pushed two fingers in her. She widened her eyes and moaned my name.

It's turning me really on when she moans my name. I grabbed her neck with my other hand and pulled her face to mine, and kissed her while fingering her fast. She keeps moaning in my mouth. "Ugh, princess, you're driving me crazy." She was clenching around my fingers, and I added one more. "Jay-ah, ugh, I'm close." I bit her lips "Don't, hold it." I pushed my fingers a little deeper and saw how her legs were shaking. I smirked. "Jay-ah, I can't hold it anymore, please." She cried out and begged me. I pulled my fingers out, she whined, and I took off my pants quickly. "Shh, I'm not done." Without any warning, I pushed my hard cock in her and started to fuck her real hard and fast. I was in pain because of the stab, but I didn't care. She keeps moaning my name. Her legs are shaking like crazy and she's still grinding on my dick and wants more.

I started to give her hickeys on her neck and decolletage. I noticed her clenching around me. She rolled her eyes back and moaned. "I can't hold it anymore, please, Jay!" I pushed her dress down, exposing her breasts. "You don't have to hold it anymore." and started to massage her boobs while thrusting in hard. I was close myself. She screamed my name and squirted on my dick. "Shit, it's so hot, Princess. Don't you ever dare to fuck someone else and scream their name." I hissed in her ear. She nodded. I thrusted a few more times and came in her, too. I was breathing heavily. I leaned my head against her shoulder and didn't pull out. She caressed my head.

I slowly pulled out and looked at her. She looked at me and then at my belly. "Are you okay?" I nodded. Of course, I was in pain, but I didn't tell her. "Yeah, I'm good. What about you? Do you still want more?" and smirked. She shook her head. "No, I'm good. My legs are still shaking." and pouted. "But thank you." and smiled. I grabbed her face and kissed her. "No need to thank me, Princess." I looked at her tights and mine. "We need to clean up." She nodded. "I'll do it. It's okay." I was about to say that I could do it myself, but she already grabbed a towel and cleaned us. "Thanks." She winked at me. "No need to thank me." I grinned. "You wanna stay over?" She shook her head. "No, I need to shower and change. I don't have any clothes here." He hummed "You can wear my clothes." and shrugged with my shoulders.

"I'm not sure.. what if the boys and Hearina comes tomorrow and sees us. Me in your clothes..." She widened her eyes. "Omg, I totally forgot to tell Hearina that I'll be leaving the club." She quickly texted Hearina that she left the club. I glanced at her boobs while she was texting Hearina and bit my lip. Ugh, she's so hot. She noticed me staring at her. "Pervert" and chuckled. I smirked and rolled my eyes. "Princess, the way you were begging turned me really on. I think you should take the pill more often." She slapped my shoulder. "Oh shut up. It was like hell. I didn't know what to do. I was really close to doing it with anyone who came my way because of the pill." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to me. "You won't be doing it with anyone besides me. Understood." She grinned. "Why, are you jealous?" and pinched my cheeks. "No need to be jealous, baby. I will only do it with you until I get a boyfriend." I didn't say anything. I didn't like the thought of her with someone else.

"Jay-ah, I think I should go. As I said, if the boys and Hearina come tomorrow and see us together in one bed and me with hickeys and your clothes, they'll know it right away." I nodded. "Okay, but can you walk?" She rolled her eyes. "Yeah, I can." She gave me a quick kiss, put her dress on, and fixed her make-up. I watched her. "Text me when you get home." She waved goodbye. "Will do, bye, jealous boy." I scoffed. "I'm not!" She chuckled "Mhm" and went home. I exhaled and hissed in pain. I took a quick shower and changed. I went to bed and laid down. I was about to fall asleep when I remembered that we didn't use a condom. "Fuck.."